• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The past perhaps repeating itself

Donjato

Hello everyone!

I'm really, really looking forward to this server. I've already discussed it with a circle of friends of mine and we'll all be joining it together. I've also been doing a little bit of research on the server which lead me to the fact that this server has been re-opened and closed for two times.

Why?

Apparantly it's because of low population and development team, and I really want this server to do, but I was wondering what the development team are doing different this time from what they've done the previous times.
Lot of love on the Horde side it seems, so not sure whether to go Alliance for the competition or Horde, hehe.

Thanks in advance.

mostly because of not enough advertisement(fixed) and not enough english enforcement(fixed hopefully). You know that advertisement is way better when you see all these people coming here long before the launch and inquiring about every little detail. They are stunned by Kronos' quality and they obviously want to play here.
And as for the language.. the cz/sk part of Kronos forums are closed, thus discouraging people from grouping and communicating there. That in itself should be a huge help in keeping it international(english).

I think there also was a problem with too much waiting for next content to be released, but that was not the big one. And it should also not happen again.

too much waiting for next content to be released

like how long? :)

and a general question, can we expect Moltencore -> Naxxramas within a year?. i mean ED is slacking on BWL since a year i think LOL

@internationality.. another huge improvement is, that Kronos now has its own "main" website, not connected to the twinstar project. There supposedly were TONS of people who, in the past, took two looks at Kronos, saw that its web is hosted in czech republic and immediately decided that it's not international enough and didn't even give it a try. That's also been fixed. Even though a fix for that should be applied in people's heads and not here. :)
(same story as those weirdos that would blast Kronos for not being blizzlike if it had 2x experience rates and rather play somewhere where half the stuff doesn't work, but that's a story for another day)

and a general question, can we expect Moltencore -> Naxxramas within a year?. i mean ED is slacking on BWL since a year i think LOL
I am nowhere near being qualified enough to answer that question.

Last edited:
I started here on kronos 2 ,was best server i ever tried and i played on them all...
Sadly it was just 50 cz people playing ,we came with few friend from feenix and population became 100-150, still server was already kinda old.
This release gonna be badass for sure ,a fresh start will be very nice for hook up people.

Still i hope naxx will not released in just 1 years coz it kill endgame a lot , 2-3 years for it will be kinda cool

Still i hope naxx will not released in just 1 years coz it kill endgame a lot , 2-3 years for it will be kinda cool

What, why do you hope that? T3 after 3 years? why am i waiting till the release then? to stay afk in ironforge?

You want the vanilla progress which was clearing content and then next content, when vanilla ends with naxxxrams, your journey either ends or you still enjoy playing because its an awesome game.
I dont want to wait another 3 years to face Kel'thuzad, if you know what i mean.

Last edited:
What, why do you hope that? T3 after 3 years? why am i waiting till the release then? to stay afk in ironforge?

You want the vanilla progress which was clearing content and then next content, when vanilla ends with naxxxrams, your journey either ends or you still enjoy playing because its an awesome game.
I dont want to wait another 3 years to face Kel'thuzad, if you know what i mean.

From what I am assuming, there will be no need to be concerned with the speed of the release. I am under the assumption that since the content will basically be scripted already that all the devs will have to do is release it as the community as a whole progresses. So it's unlikely that will have these empty promises like Feenix, and Rebirth about releasing content, because they will already have it blizzlike scripted.

TL:DR - It will be released when the community progresses to it.

I personally wouldn't mind a delay as well, because it is not like it won't ever come like those other serrvers. It will come.

I just want to mention that the Warsong server from Feenix does not have a working Kelthuzad, people still running without the T3 ring. I mean come on, who played Kelthuzad on a private server anyway :) will be something new for so many people to have a fight with Kelthuzad.

And there are also many people who think, that if you release all content, the server will be low populated, but thats completely wrong. Thats probably how feenix thinks, so when people stay afk on their mains and have nothing to do except waiting to progress the pve content and make alts/twinks and spend money on donation items, feenix have shiny eyes :w00t::cool2:

first of all, about your concerns about the speed of content releases:

One thing we definitely want to avoid is letting you wait a full year or something for each tier of content !
That is exactly the stuff i disliked as a player on other servers and i guess you agree with me here. Waiting a full year for BWL and then another year or even two for AQ is totally inacceptable. And this is exactly why we want to have all the content scripted and done before we lauch.
So we can react on your progress as the community and release more content when the community is ready. (this doens not mean we release the next tier of content as soon as the previous content has been cleard for the first time though :wink:)

However, releasing Naxx after just 1 year is unrealistic as well and it's not close to the Blizzlike timeline. :laugh:

I'll get to the main point of this topic later.

To break it down for you.

Kronos closed cause the server was unknown. Thats the first reason.
Then it was really hard to get players on here because it was deemed as a "czech" server where international players are not welcome (not sure why someone would believe that, w/e).
The staff was never the problem. They did a supreme job last time and are doing an even better one this time.

What you can expect:
- providing you the closest to retail experience you can get
- a dedicated statt that actually cares for the community and not for money (donations help run the server, but there is nothing gamebreaking. You get the idea I guess)

They didn't let us down contentwise before so why would that happen now. BWL, MC, Ony and ZG need a bit of polishing, but are already far better then on any other server.
We can expect all this content to be released within the first year easily.

@Donjato Play here, you won't regret it ever :) After I played Kronos for the first time I couldn't go back to bugged servers again. It was just frustrating as hell.

Also - War Effort is something, that will give devs a lot of time to finish AQ / Naxx :biggrin:
The only thing i hope that devs will do this time is making Invitational Test server (for example for the best horde + ali guild) or just for those who will be willing to help where they will test content before release so nobody would say - they have cleared BWL when it was buged and so on...

Top Bottom