• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Shifty Quilboar - Tavern Roleplay Event (A)

Niftie

~The Shifty Quilboar~

tQdlque.png

The Shifty Quilboar’s doors are now open in Stormwind City’s Park! We welcome and serve all members of The Alliance, Alliance allies, non-magical non-demonic pets, and druids who don’t ever seem to leave their animal forms! Serving beer, wine, and food made fresh in our kitchen. You and your friends are sure to have a great time at The Shifty Quilboar! We strive to make sure that all people* feel welcome and safe within our doors~

*we also feel the same way about the pets and druids, though we don’t know why the druids stay like that honestly.

When: (4/18) Monday at 11pm server time
Where: The empty bar to the left when you enter Stormwind City’s Park.
What: A friendly place for new and old roleplayers to come together on Kronos
What to bring: A few silver for drinks and food. A fancy outfit~
What not to bring: Bad attitude, fights, slurs, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or sexual roleplay.
Who to contact: I’m Niftie, and you can contact me here or in game by the same name.

Other information:
We highly suggest that you download flagRSP as it allows for more information about your “in character” self~

Hello, I just joined Kronos yesterday and I was worried there would not be other rpers, since I love RPing.
I'll try to make it to this event! My character is Lirielith, Night Elf druid.

Strongbad will be bar tending with Horo's mother as wench/cocktail waitress serving free drinks all night. Just trade when your buzz starts wearing off. Let's keep it civil and remember we are here to enjoy each other's company, dance like there is no tomorrow, and drink til we hit the floor. Can't wait to see everyone there! So excited this server is finally getting a good RP community!

Strongbad will be bar tending with Horo's mother as wench/cocktail waitress serving free drinks all night. Just trade when your buzz starts wearing off. Let's keep it civil and remember we are here to enjoy each other's company, dance like there is no tomorrow, and drink til we hit the floor. Can't wait to see everyone there! So excited this server is finally getting a good RP community!

Hey, Strongbad. I might ask that you don't bartend for this one because I'm trying to go for a very certain feel in the night. I'd be happy to see you there but I'd like to keep this a one-woman show for the night if that's cool with you?

Re: Tavern Roleplay Event (A)

Sorry, good luck controlling me in a video game. That doesn't work for anyone in real life, it won't here as well. Take that fascist bull crap back to whatever hell hole you live in. This is a PVP server first and foremost, people are bringing RP to it in all their own ways.

Out of respect for the rest of the RP community here, I will do so, but just know this, you have made an enemy now in the RP community with trying to control other people's RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of respect for the rest of the RP community here, I will do so, but just know this, you have made an enemy now in the RP community with trying to control other people's RP.

But this is literally an event that I set up and put effort and time into. I'm not trying to restrict you from doing something, only trying to ask you not to take what I've worked on.

Lets get something straight. I was working my tavern story for the whole time I was banned on the forums. It was already in the works before that as well. So when it comes to that tavern, it has a direct part in an RP story I have built as well. I was banned on the forums on the 13th, unbanned on the 17th, your post was not up when I was banned. Therefore I had my shit planned and would have had it done and posted if not for my ban.

Two early visitors. The place was quite deserted, apart from a poor little dwarf lady that started to back away and hide in the kitchen as soon as we walked in. :)

NntYTtE.jpg

Last edited:
Two late visitors. The place was quite deserted, apart from a poor little dwarf lady that started to back away and hide in the kitchen as soon as we walked in. :)

NntYTtE.jpg

Haha I actually noticed you go in and leave. I'm hidden in the park right now. The event actually starts at 11pm server time, so in about an hour.

That was nice. Thanks all who attended (except for the warlock who decided to drop an infernal in the middle of the tavern), good times with fun new people. Hope to see you again whenever I can get another event together!

I wish I could've been there too! Please make more events like this in the future!

P.S. Nice pork Khrey :laugh:

Hey guys! I'd just like to let you all know that I'd be very happy to have us try and gather once more to RP at the bar in the park or anywhere else.

Hey guys! I'd just like to let you all know that I'd be very happy to have us try and gather once more to RP at the bar in the park or anywhere else.

Yeah, I thought about running the tavern RP again this week, but I got pulled into an interview/discussion for a magazine tonight and I didn't want to pass that up to be able to do it on time again. I may schedule something for another day in the week or just wait until next Monday depending.

Top Bottom