• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The very first day

Magnificent job on the crash fixes! I'm having a blast running around and checking the usual suspects of NPC's with missing or broken scripts. I've found several in Barrens and I'm testing class quest NPC's in strange places. I'm taking screenshots and will report what I find, with proper source links showing how things should be working.

Incredible work on the server though. From my checking in Mulgore, Durotar, and Barrens, you have a much better server than Feenix or Valkyrie. A lot of work was put into this.

Yeah, it pwns. Played 5h today, 3 crashes and the cause for all of them got fixed, according to the serverwide anouncements.

Rogue class is working superbly. I found a few mob- and quest-related bugs and flaws, but nothing game breaking.

All in all a truly magnificient experience thus far.

I posted a game bug in the correct section of the database for Blackout not triggering priest shadow talents properly. This bug report was deleted. I read the instructions pertaining to bug reports, and as per my prior search, only found one report dealing with a different matter entirely with the spell marked 'fixed'. As instructed, I commented the details on the bug and my investigation with necessary links for information on the report.

There are no clear instructions as to the format a bug report is supposed to take, so my comment is in the format of my previous report. If this is deleted as well, I can't help but comment my frustration in that I want to give good quality bug reports on items that are not documented for their particulars, only to have my work thrown out.

Here is my current comment. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=386#comments

Edit: Thank you. The first time I searched for my report after some time had passed in my making it, I couldn't find it at all, with search parameters empty. It must have been in limbo or something. I'll try to relax and give things more time.

Last edited:
Hi all

When I try to login I get the following message: This World of Warcraft account is temporarily suspended while I never logged in before. I thought the server went back up or am I wrong? Please help me out or least give the reason why this message showed up. Thanks for the help

Regards

@Skosh I'll just add that your report was one of the best documented, if not THE best documented report I've seen since the beta opening. Would be a shame to see you lose interest, keep it up!

Hi all

When I try to login I get the following message: This World of Warcraft account is temporarily suspended while I never logged in before. I thought the server went back up or am I wrong? Please help me out or least give the reason why this message showed up. Thanks for the help

Regards

You probably got banned as a result of entering the wrong password a few times in a row. You can verify this in the account manager. That ban is a security measure and lasts only for a couple of minutes.

You probably got banned as a result of entering the wrong password a few times in a row. You can verify this in the account manager. That ban is a security measure and lasts only for a couple of minutes.

This is great! Can this point be made a bit more...visible? I can see quite a few people getting flustered because this might happen. Great security method nonetheless.

The problem with information is, no matter where you put it, people will still have to find it.

What was that out of curiosity?

Quest givers port from one place to another instead of showing a walking animation.

Neutral mobs aggroing.

Mobs appear to be out of aggro range but all of a sudden they have "shadowstepped" behind you and you're dazed.

Lvl 12-18 mobs (animals) in The Barrens dropping almost no loot at all. Killed 20 and got 1 tooth and 1 hoof.

Other players appear to be hovering around near the ground while taking a Wyvern-taxi.

Quest-mob not reacting to quest items. E.g. you have to distract a mob in Feralas with a bait you buy from Gregan Brewspewer. The mob doesn't react to the bait and you can walk right next to him through the wall and take the Evoroot.

These are all serious bugs, not minor like you said before. Could you please document and report them? Ideally with instructions to reproduce them, because I haven't noticed anything from your list so far.

(didn't hang around taxis, and didn't do evoroot yet)

Other players appear to be hovering around near the ground while taking a Wyvern-taxi.
I noticed that too. I was standing in front of SW gates, and saw few (2 or 3..) players on gryphons which were hovering above ground, in strange direction (moving in straight line, when they came to walls - it looked like player with toggled autorun). After while, they disappeared. I can report it.

Last edited:
I have one Question plus Request.

Q - How long this Open Beta will be up? I have one suggestions about the whole process.
  1. 1-8 March (Open Beta Phase 1)
  2. 9-15 March (Bug Fixing Phase 1)
  3. 16-22 March (Open Beta Phase 2)
  4. 23-28 March (Bug Fixing Phase 2)
  5. 29 March (Release)
R - Can one GM check my Bug Reports and also this Issue that I have commented? I didn't get respond after it.

When mob is changing his path to target his rotation is broken and he don't do anything just go to target and stand like a wooden pole. The rest is rather whinning because that guy have experience from retail wanila but admins say no no no we don't have but we know everything better than you so he becomes anraged and drink potion of rage quit.

Just wanted to thank Kronos programmers - mobs correctly respond to stealth, which is very good sign to me.

Top Bottom