• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The very first day

Dear Players,

All crash issues have been solved and the beta will continue tomorrow, March 1st, at 3 PM CET!
See you then!
Damn for a moment there i got excited that it will be opened again in an hour or so. But why can't the gates be opened now? If everything is resolved and made to work...?

Damn for a moment there i got excited that it will be opened again in an hour or so. But why can't the gates be opened now? If everything is resolved and made to work...?
It is 1:30 AM in central Europe right now, and we would prefer to sleep now and be present with the entire team tomorrow in case any additional issues pop up.

Additionally, spells learned through quests (like Berserker Stance) are now learned by default! This is a feature limited to the Beta.

Do you need some specific information if things works? i mean the players can aim to these specific events , if they want.( Dugeons, special Quests, Raid / BG´s and so on...) let us know, and we can test these parts more intensive. excuse my english ;)

Thanks a ton for giving us another shot at it so soon. It's really appreciated.

Quick question - will the problematic GM items be unobtainable for players this time around? I really hope so.

The only thing that's scaring me is the possibility of the griefers adding GM items to kill another players.

Do you need some specific information if things works? i mean the players can aim to these specific events , if they want.( Dugeons, special Quests, Raid / BG´s and so on...) let us know, and we can test these parts more intensive. excuse my english ;)
Tip: use the "Need info" and "Need retest" filters on Bugtracker. (great idea, but not mine actually)

Thank you. I will test out some stuff once I have the chance, bugs I've noticed on feenix and so on. Actually, there a shit ton of problems there :D We've made a list of them and me and some friends from my guild there will test em' out! My hopes for a good 1.12.1 server are with you now. I've watched all your vids and I like what you are doing.

Thanks guys for the fast job well done. I was lil bit frustrated at first, but then I guess nobody was expecting that kind of numbers. Seems like a lot of people wanna play good vanilla, or at least try. I hope 5+k players later when the server is up - it will be magnificent. I just wanna add, no matter if I was a bit disappointed, I support you guys 101%. Expectations are one thing - reality is completely different. Keep up the good work and get well deserved rest all of you. Happy 1st of March for all who celebrate it.
file12717.jpg

Well done, this has to be expected when server crashes every five minutes and you and your team manage to spot and resolving issues from it. I am also glad Nostalrius is doing well without the crashes, except crowded Valley of Trials :tongue: Who am I kidding? This is normal.

Magnificent job on the crash fixes! I'm having a blast running around and checking the usual suspects of NPC's with missing or broken scripts. I've found several in Barrens and I'm testing class quest NPC's in strange places. I'm taking screenshots and will report what I find, with proper source links showing how things should be working.

Incredible work on the server though. From my checking in Mulgore, Durotar, and Barrens, you have a much better server than Feenix or Valkyrie. A lot of work was put into this.

Top Bottom