• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The whole guild was NOT banned! Im still here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnifican

Authorized
So I had been taking a break from this server for a couple of days but today I logged back in without any problems as usual, and first thing I notice was that there was almost nobody online in the guild. I went to the forums to check and saw this whole crazy storm about Volatile being banned. Well, im here to tell you I am NOT banned so there is no reason to spread these lies about Kronos giving the whole guild the banhammer.

Im not from NA but I enjoyed my time in that guild overall, but I was going to leave anyway since they raid in the middle of the night over here and I have not been doing any raiding at all yet. After seeing all this first thing I did was to leave the guild today. I must say im kinda shocked cause I didnt think they'd do anything like this. But rules are rules and im not going to say anything else about the matter.

Anyway, the reason for this thread is just counter all the lies thats spreading around on Reddit and other forums and say that the whole guild did not get banned, only those who participated in the raid.

Moderator can now lock this thread if they want :smile:

my final thoughts:

Customer Service and Handling Situations with a Level Head:

It doesn't matter if they are a business or not. I've already donated money to support this project and hyped the server about being professional. Project or business will not succeed if they treat their player/customer base like dogs. Simple as that. Talk about how people left because of how GMs and staff interact with the public is all over the place. If someone can not keep a level head while in a position of power they are clearly not cut out to deal with the public and should not. This is basic business practice. If you can't handle dealing with customers than why are you

Addition: I was not involved in the raid or the ban and could care less about the consequences. I think both sides have to take some sort of responsibility. Should the bans have happened? Yes most likely. Should staff been more polite and professional about matter? Yes definitely. A random server crash resets mc bosses and ticket was made but "lost". Should the guild kept going? No. Was it malicious with intent to exploit? No they wanted to get to rag from raiding all night.

Do not expect to be treated nicely if you try to fool people and blatantly LIE into their faces when the can easily find out the truth.
Going on a about professionalsm is out of the question here. Get real.

Lharts you are a known troll. I've already stated that I did not care about what was goin on with bans. I'm not affecte by it cuz I wasn't raiding. I'm seeing what staff is posting to forums, world and irc. Next time I highly suggest you carefully read before responding especially if you consider professionalism is something that can be thrown out when see fit.

Thank you

So I had been taking a break from this server for a couple of days but today I logged back in without any problems as usual, and first thing I notice was that there was almost nobody online in the guild. I went to the forums to check and saw this whole crazy storm about Volatile being banned. Well, im here to tell you I am NOT banned so there is no reason to spread these lies about Kronos giving the whole guild the banhammer.

Im not from NA but I enjoyed my time in that guild overall, but I was going to leave anyway since they raid in the middle of the night over here and I have not been doing any raiding at all yet. After seeing all this first thing I did was to leave the guild today. I must say im kinda shocked cause I didnt think they'd do anything like this. But rules are rules and im not going to say anything else about the matter.

Anyway, the reason for this thread is just counter all the lies thats spreading around on Reddit and other forums and say that the whole guild did not get banned, only those who participated in the raid.

Moderator can now lock this thread if they want :smile:

I've already stated that I did not care about what was goin on with bans.
You cared so little that you wound up making this forum account just to spill your bile here. People saw through this blackmailing right from the start and its about time you stop beeing so whiney.

You cared so little that you wound up making this forum account just to spill your bile here. People saw through this blackmailing right from the start and its about time you stop beeing so whiney.

What part of "I wasn't banned" don't you understand? Or what part of I'm talking about staff and player communication don't you understand? I wasn't even level 60. Please you clearly are a less than productive individual and contribute nothing of intelligence to this conversation. No reason to keep a conversation going with a troll.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom