• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

"This World of Warcraft account has been temporarily suspended."

hammmy

I've just tried to log in with my account made here several months ago but I get a suspended account message when I attempt to login at wow.twinstar.cz.

What's the deal?

twinstar.cz → log in to the account manager in the upper right corner → see the "Bans" tab for the ban reason.

Are there two separate systems for login or something? The one for this forum works but when I try to create one for the twinstar.cz realm, it says the email is already in use. However, the credentials for this account result in the "account suspended" message. The credentials don't allow me to login on twinstar.cz.

?

One login for the forum, one for the account manager and for the game. You never enter your email when you logging in, only your username and password.

You never enter your email when you logging in, only your username and password.

Nah, I was trying to register with the account manager and it was reporting that the email was already used.

Turned out that it was a different user name for the account manager than the forum. Juggling login credentials: first world problems.

Thanks for the clarifications.

Top Bottom