• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Thistle Bears Want Attention

Infernoplex

Authorized
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=2138#issues

This bug needs more attention. A huge chain in Darkshore isn't working due to this bug that has been known since forever.
Before you could always find hostile bears due to the low population and not all of them being bugged out by someon but now you simply won't find a hostile bear. This severly damages the questing experience in Darkshore.

I can imagine that people who join this server for the first time are not very pleased with seeing a forest full of bugged NPCs upon their arrival in darkshore.

Aw, that sucks, I am quite literally on my way to quest in Darkshore ;_;

575a1dabd5526999915fad5a804462fa.jpg

04c99a5d0657ab7ee824e7ae0073d577.png

566a0b8467a80dfc47b6a8bf3e2a8135.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Update;

Spoke to a GM about it, though it seems that GM's don't all have the ability to spawn or change the .factionid of mobs because it can crash the server though that should only crash the server on mobs who have a fixed factionid, such as city guardsmen and warlock pets.

I found a few spawn locations and the spawn time for each is around a minute, so if you sit there for twenty minutes, as shitty as it is, you'll complete the quest. That's what I did at least.

I just ran through the northern area on live, I found 4 friendly and 18 enemy bears until I stopped counting. Their faction goes back to normal with each server crash/restart, so use that information until the issue is fixed.

Top Bottom