• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Time of Day change

Scottshaman

Authorized
Is it possible for K3 to have a timezone split between Euro and NA solely for the purposes of time of day atmosphere in-game? A big part of the immersion for World of Warcraft is its real-time time of day effects- to the point it's pitch black at night and quite bright during the day. While hardly game breaking, it does disturb the sense of immersion and disorients if in an opposite time zone. Selfishly, this request is to move the time zone closer to something between NA and Euro (as an NA player) but also because I have to believe that is the second majority player base next to Euro.

As east coast NA player, I have to second it. I do play with the alpha night mod, which is really only so dark but for so long. But, I have to admit I get tired of playing about 80% of the time in the game world night time.

A split would be a good idea, I think.

Top Bottom