• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Time to introduce Multique again?

(...)
Also, rather than removing bg weekends, why not just remove the non-bg weekend. I feel like that's something everyone on all sides can agree with

Sipko won't agree to one wsg weekend less.

its funny how everyone says they want to play more ABs yet we are all still stuck doing WSG 90% of the time
Ss others have stated, we just simply don't have the population to sustain more than one battleground running at a time. If people tried to organize others to queue for AB, the other faction would just stop queueing as soon as the games seem unwinnable. Hell, for all the talk from both factions about hating AV, only a couple times have I ever seen a WSG game pop during AV weekend when AV is up--and each time this was promoted in world chat/organized beforehand. If you can't even get 5 AV haters from both sides to queue up for WSG during AV weekend, we're not gonna get 8 people from both sides queueing for AB when WSG is running

Why though when wsg is a superior battleground in multiple different ways?

If you just like killing people check the skulls on your world map.

Why though when wsg is a superior battleground in multiple different ways?

If you just like killing people check the skulls on your world map.

how is WSG a superior battleground? there is some truth to what you say about my preference, i enjoy the AB gameplay of "kill everyone and take this node" over the "organized running away" of wsg

Last edited:
Yeah alot of it comes down to personal preference ofc. But there is just so much more depth and different levels to wsg.

-when to fight/kill someone and when not to
-positional awareness of teammates and enemies
-the map is more detailed and complex
-less people so cant just rely on zerging stuff, also easier to make it pop
-larger variety in strategy and tactics

Yes I am fully aware that most if not all of these things are very applicable to AB aswell, peeling, positioning, coordination plays a big role in there too. But all of these elements are on a different magnitude in wsg.

Monte's wsg guide on the pvp section is a great read you should check it out to understand just how many things are going in wsg and Im sure there's lots of things that could still be added to that guide.

Wsg is a superior battleground because it is more sophisticated and has more variety in strategy.

neither BG has more strategy than the other. everything you described about WSG is true about AB except the terrain. it really is just a personal preference on which you enjoy more.

how about we all que up ABs during some weeks to make the AB crowd happier ;)

Superior battleground my ass, WSG is a complete boring shithole determined by who has the most speed pots on their team, tyvm

Last edited:
Top Bottom