• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Time to Regroup (Classic Fade)

Diarchus

So it's an argument that people can have, and I'm not trying to do that.

But there is a legit angle that says Classic is beyond overrun by the bot situation. People are leaving servers. Further, as content is sapped, much of the actual player (as opposed to bot) community will go inert or potentially leave until either TBC or Classic withers on the vine. Re: bot situation - it remains to be seen what Blizzard will do, but part of me thinks they really just don't care.

So I am wondering here if it is time for people to start regrouping on Kronos?

I would hope that as Classic continues to struggle (on a certain level, because of the way Blizz has not handled things), that people would drift back to Kronos. Especially the Horde - the balance is really unhealthy right now. I'm unsure if I want to even try to continue leveling with what I hear about Alli gankers.

Anyhow - yeah - RALLY/REGROUP/ETC

Let's go Kronites!

I have been playing on and off for the last year(s). I really enjy my time here, although I mostly play solo. A lot of nice people on Kronos, and I like the closeknit community.

That having said, I hope Kronos will still have a long time and life ahead and I hope a few more people will join.
I do not have any idea about Alliance/Horde imbalancement. I always thought Alliance was outnumbered.

Last week I saw a video on YouTube and it said the way Classic was launched by Blizzard is typical for them. Care at the start, put love in at the start but then leave it to it's own devices. Is that what is happening with the bot situation?

Anyway, thank you for the post, I do not think I add something to your post, just felt I wanted to post.

Go Kronos!

That feels about right (your comment about launch and detachment over time by Blizz).

Just responding to the post is good. I will have to log in this weekend and check things out.

Top Bottom