• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

WTS-Other Tiny Crimson Whelpling

Well if it doesn't even hit a re-talent worth of gold I might as well just keep it then am I right? :biggrin:

Don't listen to them, it's worth more.

The tiny crimson whelpling has around a 0.1% droprate, or about 1/1000, so on average you have to kill 1000 whelplings to get your hands on one. If killing 20 whelps takes 1 minute + 5 minutes respawn then that makes 300 minutes of farming (1000/20)*6.

Assuming level 60 players can farm 30+ gold per hour (absolutely possible, not that hard in DM or Arathi or Un'goro) then that's about 150 gold (30*5). Obviously you still have to find someone willing to pay that price which can be the most difficult part.

They were referrring to respec price, not item price.
Its more then 30g usually, if not, don't sell it.

Well I did not know that the respec here is not 50G, and frankly that's great news, but yes, if the offered price is 30G I might as well hold onto it, as that is an easy to obtain amount on higher levels, and is way less than what you could make while murdering 1k whelplings.

While I have raked together enough for a mount, I still have not got my hands on a winery, so I'm still keen to hear offers.
Oh and negotiations does not mean you state a lower price and bang on your chest with a standing member. If you think of it as such, you might as well just assume it's 100G and no less.

Can a lvl 1 use it?
It says item lvl 30, but I am not sure if that means you need to be lvl 30 to have this pet

Top Bottom