• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Tips on what Class to pick?

The poll should not influence your decision. Listen to your heart :redheart:

It depends on what you want to do with the character. If you want to level them because you like the "story" if you will of a particular class, then play that class. If you want to PvP, then be that class, if you want to raid, maybe don't be that class if it looks like there are going to be assloads of them, but play something in it's family, like for mages you could try a warlock, or maybe even a hunter (I don't know for sure about hunters, I've never played one).

Hi,

there is a reason why people play them. They are fun to play and they are good! And there is a shitload of warriors because they are the only real hybrid class in PvE in terms of playability in different specs. You can tank/offtank and be DPS with a real chance to be picked. Look at priests/shamans/dudus/paladins. They are all pidgeonholed into heal/heal/heal/heal... all of them. It takes much more effort for them to be competitive DD like spriest/feral/boomkin. Warrior grabs a some tankitems or 2h and is good to go to offtank or PvP. They are quite flexible, therefore they are picked by many many people. But look at it like this:
Hunters are normally picked to have a fluent tranq shot rotation, so there may be 2-3 hunters in the raid. But there are 5-6 rogues/mages/warriors. So there may be more of this class played but there are more places given to these classes. So if you are willing to put in the effort to learn the class properly and you don't slack you will be able to find a spot for yourself in a raid.
Dont expect to raid as ret paladin tho. x'D

Last edited:
I think I will open the old vanilla wow box I have that still has the 5 disks, just to read the manual for nostalgic reasons ;__;

I know so much about all the classes, but my mind is clouded and now I need to look at them from the very basics. :/

If you are undecided on what to do, roll a priest. You can either go for dps as shadow or heal for easy raid invites.

or, what Krutopatkin said ^

Honestly, every class is fun in some way. Just roll a dice!

OI JOST CAN'T DECIDE LADDEH!! I wanna be a warrior, but I guess I'm still trying to ignore the poll results.

I really can't wait for this server to release :D

Top Bottom