• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

To all impatient people

Rerun

Hi guys and girls,

I'd like to start off by saying I am fully aware of the fact these videos are available in the News section.
I just wanted to post a reminder to everyone.

When I speak for myself, I can honestly say watching all of these videos made me less impatient.
It made me realize how seriously they take all game mechanics. How they're polishing every little thing.
How much work it must be.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheProjectKronos/videos

So thats it, enjoy watching it. Especially those of you who, for some reason, haven't seen these yet.
Lets try to be patient.

Much respect and all my best wishes to the Kronos Team.
Like one of the people in the comments said to your videos: You're doing God's work!

As for me it will be much easier to wait for Kronos if i know at least approximate release date.But i will be still waiting for it,unlike some other people.
When there were "Coming fall 2014" it was better then nothing,i know atleast 2-3 persons,who wanted to start with me on Kronos before "Estimated progress" sign comes.And now they possibly will never gonna play here.
All i want to say that,it is hard to be in the dark.
When there is some kind of "Coming fall 2014" it makes some hype that stokes up the interest.:yes:

I actually wanted to play with a couple of friends as well but they lost interest once it became clear that Kronos won't be released this year. I really hope the Kronos team will be able to deliver soon but I somehow doubt it'll be before Q2 2015

I actually wanted to play with a couple of friends as well but they lost interest once it became clear that Kronos won't be released this year. I really hope the Kronos team will be able to deliver soon but I somehow doubt it'll be before Q2 2015

This is the reason why we need a release date before hyping this server to our friends.

Yup hype is easier to build with a release date, but I guess they can't put a date on it yet.

Top Bottom