• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Today something amazing happened.

AsCE

Authorized
Alliance players and horde players started defending in AV.

Was pretty funny seeing known "pvpers" join and instantly leave when they saw the game had lasted 40 minutes.

And guess what, when AV wasnt easy honor anymore people stated queing other battlegrounds.

Who would have known, AV being easy afk honor was the problem all along.... If only someone would have made a post about that weeks ago WAIT... THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE DID.

Anyho, as long as the hardcore "pvp" players dont come up with some more effective way to wintrade in AV we might get some real PVP :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you're acting like what happened was some sort of a revelation. There's been so many more players in BG's because of AV it's been rather obvious as to why.

Now, assuming Kronos is going to do something about this, next step: get rid of premades.

Premades isnt the problem u crybaby. THe problem is AV is giving to much honor. Vanilla WoW should NOT reward ppl for losing all day

Sory for off-topic.
Are other supose to see what's in your avatar or is just a standard chat window?
sory again..couldnt resist xD

Premades isnt the problem u crybaby. THe problem is AV is giving to much honor. Vanilla WoW should NOT reward ppl for losing all day

Geesh..people on the interwebs...

Here's a hint: Read posts before replying to them.

I don't think premades are the problem in the current situation. I do agree AV is giving too much honour. I don't think vanilla should reward people for losing all day (at least the way it's happening atm). Not sure how you think I said any of those things, but oh well...

Alterac valley boosted, WSG and AB nerfed to shit. fucking amazing

Top Bottom