• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Too many forum sections

lanevegame

Authorized
Hello, I've noticed that this forum became very confusing after the migration, and I'm not talking about the theme but how it's been organized. There are 67 forum sections all in one page in both english and czech languages. This is extremely confusing especially for new users, so my suggestion is to separate english and czech sections but most importantly make a separate forum page for each server.

Last edited:
I just hope that the theme they're working on will bring back the option to show/hide those boards.

Yeah I cba reading Hades threads by mistake every time until I scroll down to Kronos.

Hi, there are more people complaining about it. Eth0 wrote in the Czech part of the forum that there will be some revamp, but the priority now is to get all the features and tools working before changing the structure.

Like Holaver said. Hopefully it won't take too long, we're looking forward to having our town template and clean things up. It's a waiting game right now though.

Hi, i am outside country with very limited access and time. I've sum up details HERE

Top Bottom