• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Transfer

Voldelord

It's kinda sad to rejoin Kronos when my lvl 43 warrior is on a realm that's more dead than my dead cat

Can I have it transferred from kronos to kronos III?

Nope. They've been considering "naked transfers" (no gear, no gold, perhaps lowlvl only), but decided not to bother.

Reroll F R E S H

I am in the same boat :/ came back after 2 years or so and now I feel kinda lonely with my ~lvl 37 Rogue.... Dont know what to do now. Maybe I just wait for official classic. I dont want to start over again - meh.

What's the purpose of F R E S H? Most of the people find it more fun when everyone is "equal". This is why F R E S H (Kronos 3) always kills an old server "with Naxx on farm" (Kronos 1). It's an unpleasant situations for those who didn't have Naxx on farm on Kronos 1 (and who didn't hit the level cap indeed), but a lot of people had and are having a good time, playing on a reasonably populated and somewhat-fresh Kronos 3.

By the way, please don't blame Kronos staff for this. If not Kronos 3, another F R E S H would kill Kronos 1 - a bit slower perhaps, but it would be as empty by now.

Top Bottom