• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alchemy Transmute/Elixir/Potion

Szelmon

Hey, what spec is more profitable?

I read want to choose between Transmute and Elixir and i cant choose :d

What are u think about, guys?

Oh i can be possible, i forget all trainers specializations are in Outland :d

Sorry for trouble

Another question, maybe same topic, how it is with pots, flasks and elixirs? can i use 2 kinds of elixirs at the same time? i know, that blizz changed it but dont know in which addon

Basicaly, you can have one flask + all elixirs with different effects (moongoose elixir does not stack with agility elixir, etc..)

Basicaly, you can have one flask + all elixirs with different effects (moongoose elixir does not stack with agility elixir, etc..)

Casters should remember that elixirs with +Spellschool damage and +spell dmage do stack.
Below is a picture of my priest immediately after the 2.0.0 patch hit after a Nef kill. You can see the Elixir of Shadow Power and Greater Arcane Elixir both on (+40 shadow dmg and +35 spell dmg = +75 total)
RaidUIonmypriest.jpg

It's always funny to see these old screenshots where people use horribly bad items.
That druid wearing Staff of the Shadowflame is a good example.

It's always funny to see these old screenshots where people use horribly bad items.
That druid wearing Staff of the Shadowflame is a good example.

That was a 2.0.0 farm/alt run where a lot of us were testing the new talent trees, that's probably why.

I looked at the picture again, that was Sandmen, our GM who was trying out a boomkin build.

Last edited:
Top Bottom