• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Troll PVP

tmoss18

Not sure where to post this, sorry in advance if I'm not using the platform correctly, etc.

Sergeant Granzi.

Is it REALLY OK to spend every minute you are logged on in the same spot, ganking low levels and killing quest givers, for three days straight?
Dude's a real problem in Lakeshire. He definitely doesn't benefit from it at all via the game other than being a successful troll.

Is this going to be an issue that persists on this server?

There are many levels of butthurt.
Level 1: spamming emotes
Level 2: whining in General chat
Level 3: logging your main and spending an hour trying to find me
Level 4: making an alt and whispering me
Level 5: making a forum thread < you are here

Anyway, I never killed the quest NPCs, I have 0 lifetime Dishonorable Kills. Some other hordies unaffiliated with me do it from time to time, not that I care.

So, are you that bad at this game that you have to camp a low level town to make yourself feel better? You're a rogue, go gank some high level mages or something.....or are you that bad that you can't?

So, are you that bad at this game that you have to camp a low level town to make yourself feel better? You're a rogue, go gank some high level mages or something.....or are you that bad that you can't?
Please, is this really the best insult you can do? I get better rage whispers daily than this.

Try sneaking around multiple level 60 when you're 40 or 50, it's challenging and fun. And I usually fight anyone not higher than 5 levels of me, if he's alone.

i have. I played a rogue all the way from vanilla through cata. But i was never lame enough to camp a lowbie town for 3 days.

i have. I played a rogue all the way from vanilla through cata. But i was never lame enough to camp a lowbie town for 3 days.
Well, I'm sorry that you never engaged in the altruistic activity of providing world pvp content for the opposite faction and enriching their leveling experience so it's less boring. It's truly selfish of you.

I've done plenty of world pvp. More than i care to admit. But what i never did was camp lowbie towns where they had zero chance of fighting back. If you got honor from it, hey i could understand that, but you don't so theres no point in your being there unless its just to grief.

Do you need the game to reward you for everything you do? I don't farm honor points, killing people is its own reward.

I'm doing it because it's fun. It's fun to oneshot people and watch them drop. It's fun to lock down an entire town and take it over (for the horde!). It's fun to make people who should play on pve servers angry.

This is the most common defensive reaction people do to heal their hurt egos. Trying to imagine the guy that just owned them as bad at the game, no lifer, autistic, etc, so they can get on their imaginary high ground and pat themselves on the back, because after all, they are better. Your last six posts all revolved around trying to prove this for yourself in order to make yourself feel better about getting ganked. It's okay. Do you feel better now?

My last 6 posts simply proved you aren't good enough to gank people your level so you have to sit at lakeshire for 3 days and gank lowbies to make yourself feel better. My ego isn't hurt over a video game lol. I call bad when i see it, and you ooze bad

Granzi seems to be a role player. A very dedicated one even. Playing out the fantasy of an assassine :)

1. you are fueling their intention by crying out
2. blizzard never punished it in any way
3. you could also ress at ur spirit healer which is surely far away and move on after 10 minutes.
4. you could have taken some breaks to get some fresh air making him waste time or enter a dungeon/battleground
5. if you make a lvl 1 to insult him you fuel his intentions to keep doing it and you also do so if you ress up right away rather than wait a bit.
6. i heard they make special pillows for people where their butt hurts....
7. its 1.12.1 and everyone expects some camping, ur lucky if its horde as they do so solo however with alliance they always do it as grp don't ask me why.

anyways this is something that happens on EVERY SINGLE server and it will be there when blizzard in 2-3 years releases their vanilla version...

note: get engineering get ur cloaking trinket, mind control and rocket helmet + speed stuff then u can escape or cc them to escape if you truly wish to get rid of an obnoxious pursuer... you could get the fish trinket from stv in that way only a druid could truly catch ya.

There are many levels of butthurt.
Level 1: spamming emotes
Level 2: whining in General chat
Level 3: logging your main and spending an hour trying to find me
Level 4: making an alt and whispering me
Level 5: making a forum thread < you are here

Anyway, I never killed the quest NPCs, I have 0 lifetime Dishonorable Kills. Some other hordies unaffiliated with me do it from time to time, not that I care.

I dipped into Level 2 once and went to Level 5. But am I mad? Absolutely not. I made this post to clarify the atmosphere of the server overall, and nobody with authority has responded yet. I get that everyone plays the game differently, and if you want to continuously devastate a town and the people in/around it be my guest; to each their own.

Maybe one day when I'm big and strong I can be just like you! I love to ruin other peoples fun!

Story of Granzi:

Granzi loses the BG cuz he's bad >>> Granzi gets kicked out of the dungeon group cuz he's bad >>> Granzi try to gank someone at his lvl but he dies cuz he is bad >>> Granzi tries to gank someone 10 lvls below him, but guess what? he loses cuz he is bad! >>> Granzi gets to Lakeshire and manages to successfully gank someone 35 lvls below him using 2x vanish and 2x blind and 4 health pots >>> Granzi does /flex

My 98 years old grandpa, on a wheelchair, using an oxygen mask , with his left eye closed and right hand up in there, can also kill someone 35 lvls below him..

If you want I can set you up with him for some special training class on how to kill 2x lvl 4 at the same time with using only 3 health pots .. although you will probably fail that class a couple of times, cuz you are bad, but eventually it will be a great improvement for you at the end..

Last edited:
Gratz Ganzi. Now you're famous :D keep doing your thing and be rewarded by more forum threads honouring you and your dedication. Threads like that would generate more Ganzi, so when next time you meet in Lakeshire not just Ganzi but also 2-3 of his clones looking for part of his fame don't be surprised, you feed them fat.

Gratz Ganzi. Now you're famous :D keep doing your thing and be rewarded by more forum threads honouring you and your dedication. Threads like that would generate more Ganzi, so when next time you meet in Lakeshire not just Ganzi but also 2-3 of his clones looking for part of his fame don't be surprised, you feed them fat.

You have 2 ways to get famous:

1. Be better than everybody
2. Be worse than everybody

This Ganzi guy managed to achieve it through the second way... The Chuck Norris way..

However, I just learned that it's not his own choice to be this way....... Poor guys has physiological issues, that I sympathize with for sure:

I killed this guy 4,5 times in Redridge Mountains the other day, so he was on 2 minutes rez time. But his reaction to that was what that made me sure that he has mental issues. After being on 2 min rez time, this is what he started to do. He would rez and immediately try to attack a lvl 20 before he gets killed by me again and go in another 2 min rez time. That continued for another 4,5 times. Each time he would attack some of these lvl 20s that were all gathered on his dead body around me and then dies, 2 min rez CD and repeat.... I believe his deeply obsessive and suicidal behavior needs serious mental care ...

I don't know where you live, but if you tell me where you live, I promise you that I will help you find a good physiologist that can help you get better. For your case it might take a long while, since the symptom looks to be a little advanced, but it's NEVER, NEVER too late. Just contact me..

Last edited:
He would rez and immediately try to attack a lvl 20 before he gets killed by me again and go in another 2 min rez time.
It had nothing to do with being suicidal. It was about showing you that you cannot prevent me from killing them if I really want to, even with multiple level 60s standing on top of my corpse. That you are powerless and cannot protect those lowbies even from a level 50 rogue. Btw I was tabbed out and doing some work while waiting for res, which is also what I do when I'm waiting for cooldowns or for 60s to get bored of watching Lakeshire.

Also, LOL that you make real life assumptions from how someone plays a game. Maybe YOU need some help if you take the game so seriously that you try to make an equation between how someone roleplays a character and how he behaves in real life. Imagine that, I'm not even an undead rogue IRL!

Well As I mentioned before, I can understand that:

1. You are a loser that can't win BGs
2. You are a loser that can't kill someone at your lvl
3. You are a loser who can't even do dungeons, cuz you ll get kicked in 5 mins
4. You are a loser who is only good at being bad
5. etc

Those things are bad but understandable, there are probably also others like that, well maybe not as bad as you, but close. But:

Dying 10 consecutive times and just res for the hope of kill 1 more level 20, like the guy raped your family or something like that, is really a deep obsessive behavior ... That was only I killing you 10 times .. I'm sure others also did same to you ... but your suicidal obsession pushes you forward. I was really worried about you that day and that's why I stopped killing you .. I thought your obsession might pushes you to commit a suicide IRL if I continue killing you and preventing you from killing lvl 20s .. or maybe you go and shoot your mom, or go and shoot your classmates in your high school ?? I was worried ... and I am still worried about you. Just listen to me, I'm here to help you kiddo. I ll find a good physiologist for you and you will get better, just let me help you..

Take my hands I ll help you fly ...

Last edited:
It had nothing to do with being suicidal. It was about showing you that you cannot prevent me from killing them if I really want to, even with multiple level 60s standing on top of my corpse.
That was a mistake. I mean this entire post. Troll turned to victim who has to explain himself. Bad plays Granzi.
Btw this pushed me to think Granzi might be working in some theme park IRL and not allowed to break his character's role under any circumstances, even risking his life. Member that south park episode?

Top Bottom