• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Troll vs Orc, Daggers

Spazztastic

Authorized
Equally torn between the two, in regards to racials in both pvp and pve.
At first thought orc is superior due to stun resist which really turns the tables against some of your counter classes, and the increased ap bonus. I've found the debuff from blood fury to be a real hindrance though. All around killing machine, great except with a healer.

But then there's the trolls and their beast slaying racial. 5% increased damage to the tough to catch bastard druid efc? Yes, please.
Increased bow skill, minimal for a rogue, but those last second ranged arrow kills on a blinked mage are pretty ftw.
Berzerking, though, 10%/20%/30% increased attack speed. White hits are our greatest source of damage, but also there's procs, poisons and chance on hit trinkets (ie: heart of wyrmthalak, DMC: Maelstrom) which do add up to more than just an extra fatty backstab, unless you pop your pewpewpew macro before you stealth for a nice fat ambush.
Anyway, all those attack speed increases add up! So to me, troll is the obvious pve choice, and pvp is more of a situational advantage, but I'd like to hear other people's insight and opinions on whether trolls or orcs are the true rogue master race!

Considering Rogues are more often than not in a situation where a healer is not available (killing in the backline or solo defending/ninja'ing objectives) I'd consider Bloodfury very powerful especially with how much of an increase it can have with abilities such as Backstab and Ambush or even Eviscerate.

Hardiness was so OP in Vanilla they nerfed it in BC so I would go Orc 100%.

Top Bottom