• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Twelve (Oceanic)

12willy

www.imtwelve.com
Horde
PvE
Attempts at PvP

Gday!

The twelve guild originated on the Oceanic tagged US realm Frostmourne and was a progression guild in Vanilla through to current day. We are the oldest Alliance guild on Frostmourne.

A portion of the guild will be rolling on Kronos horde side to experience our roots and all that sweet, sweet nostalgia. Including eventual raiding.

We are a (im)mature bunch of gamers with end game experience. We are looking to fill our ranks with Vanilla keen players and more importantly, guys and girls that will enjoy joining a well established community that expands beyond WoW.

If your interested check out www.imtwelve.com and register for our forums and introduce yourself!

I'm aware there is another post for Oceanic players but it mostly seems to be a disorganised rabble. If you'd like to join an organised rabble, check us out.

Hey,

Mature player (sounds dirty) from South Easts Asia here, mostly casual but I enjoy PvP and PvE (raids will be tough... I really have limited time but if you don't mind a resto druid joining in from time to time....).

What would be you guys timezone? Mostly Aussies/NZ right?

Yes the majority of us live on the east coast of Australia (QLD/NSW/VIC), however we do have members from all around the world. Make sure you visit imtwelve.com and find the thread "Vanilla WoW - Kronos". Introduce yourself and join the conversation before launch.

Hi Twelve team.

Just wondering.. is there any chance to participate in endgame while living in Perth and you know, working and all that stuff, so I can't be online at 8pm eastern time (especially when you shift to +3 time again)

I'll be rolling on Kronos this week, so I would like to know if I should favor one side over the other for the sake of guild play.

It's nice to see an Oceanic guild advertising with interest! I, unfortunately, will be rolling Alliance and will be seeking Oceanic players myself on the alli side. Best of luck finding more players guys!

Top Bottom