• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem Twinstar Character Trading Bug - Character Gone!! halp!

esaliano

Authorized
Hello,

Character Trading system has some bugs recently. the ending profiles are reappearing after their inital 4day duration and it goes infinititely appears on the trading section. but apperently 1 of my bidding character is also standing (stuck with the offered character) on the site first.

now the trading character is gone, but theres no log on the system that it has been finished or cancelled. so my bidding is still active along with it.
the trading character is added itself on the trading chat again today maybe due not having bid or ending time?

but my character is lost in the void and my 50 star point along with the lvl60 character gone) hence i'm missing my character can you help me on those please?

13.02.2018 19:28:02 There is a new bid (character Facecowsad) on the trade auction Ventrax which you are participating at.
13.02.2018 06:40:50 You bidded the Saliano on the trade auction Ventrax.

those are the latest logs. normally it should've say its cancelled or finished or finished without bid etc. and return my star point & character back.
so, my question and request is please return the character and the star to my account back again please :/

Screenshot_6.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

thanks.

Last edited:
Hello MODS INSTEAD OF CANCELLING / IGNORING MY PROBLEM or at least tell me who to contact.
i'll haunt your dreams until i get my character and 50stars back please. couldnt even use bug report in forum to add it there.

Last edited:
oh btw while in login screen: server says i have 5 but as you can se on the right its 4. so yeah this char should be in my account but i cannot see it
Screenshot_11.jpg

Just an FYI, when there is a problem caused by the server you will need to resort to begging to get any help from the masters @ Twinstar. They're not obliged to help under any circumstances unless they feel up to it.

Just an FYI, when there is a problem caused by the server you will need to resort to begging to get any help from the masters @ Twinstar. They're not obliged to help under any circumstances unless they feel up to it.

I'm affraid yes, I've tried to tons of ppl in twinstar they seem to be not caring much at all. finally someone give me higher authority and for some reason he didnt even reply to me yet.

it's sad, how to act against customers with that manner.

All twinstar related services (such as auction and trade) can only be looked after by Jeniczek. Email him jeniczek at twister.cz
He'll get you fixed up

Top Bottom