• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

UNBAN ALL PLAYERS PLS

naturalist

We all know that a lot of players were banned for an Account Sharing. In this regard, no more players that play on BG. Do you play constantly against the same players. Who typed a maximum 2 BG, in the old days, I remember it was on 4 - 5 active BG is a significant difference.

Therefore, YOU DEAR ADMINISTRATION burrow your server GRAVE !!!! Stop doing this, I can see how Kronos dying before my eyes, I love this server is running and playing on it from the very first days of its existence. You kill it PVP server and believe many players will agree with me. Not everyone likes to go to Dungeons and sit in the AFK in their capitals.

I know an Account Sharing is a bad thing, it prevents a lot of players who are playing fair to BG. But I hope those guys realize their mistakes and they will not do that anymore. Therefore I beg you to do otherwise AMNESTY PVP DIE FOREVER on this favorite of me and not just my server.

Sorry for my English im russian and use google translator for this, this is the SCREAM OF MY SOUL I hope you will understand me correctly. So please UNBAN ALL PLAYERS I WANT MORE PVP ACTION ADN IM SURE NOT ONLY ME.

Thank You for understanding! Your Naturalist.

Last edited:
We all know that a lot of players were banned for an Account Sharing. In this regard, no more players that play on BG. Do you play constantly against the same players. Who typed a maximum 2 BG, in the old days, I remember it was on 4 - 5 active BG is a significant difference.

Therefore, YOU DEAR ADMINISTRATION burrow your server GRAVE !!!! Stop doing this, I can see how Kronos dying before my eyes, I love this server is running and playing on it from the very first days of its existence. You kill it PVP server and believe many players will agree with me. Not everyone likes to go to Dungeons and sit in the AFK in their capitals.

I know an Account Sharing is a bad thing, it prevents a lot of players who are playing fair to BG. But I hope those guys realize their mistakes and they will not do that anymore. Therefore I beg you to do otherwise AMNESTY PVP DIE FOREVER on this favorite of me and not just my server.

Sorry for my English im russian and use google translator for this, this is the SCREAM OF MY SOUL I hope you will understand me correctly. So please UNBAN ALL PLAYERS I WANT MORE PVP ACTION ADN IM SURE NOT ONLY ME.

Thank You for understanding! Your Naturalist.

YES PLZ! Jshow and all company they where fun to play against!

before nost wipe only 1 wsg was active at time. and even than fei, sushi, jahrakal was able to rank for hwl

Yeah,i was banned by Gurky for Bg Abuse,but i only played 1 wsg ,chara:Aock From K1, so i will not play BG again :no:

some of the people that got banned, never account shared their acc, people like Qes and Jsnow! they played fair and square! when they were ranking up

I remember Naturalist being a real a-hole, stealing herbs from me when I was agroing mobs to loot the node.

Top Bottom