• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Unblizzlike and/or half-researched fixes

Stromgar

Authorized
Do any of the devs browse these forums, could you clarify why you seem to implement unblizzlike fixes based on "well it should be this way", or half-assed research?
You do realize its a very slippery slope to go down i hope.
Is there some sort of a line drawn as to how far down the non-blizz path youll go?

I apologize if this post comes across as flamey and some such, not the intention, im just truly curious and worried about this.

I honestly think things work out better if you aim to make everything fully blizzlike, that way you dont end up with potentially biased customization.

Last edited:
stromgar,

Developers have their own section on the forums, "Bug Tracker"

Players may view/report Bugs & Exploits on this fourm. This will allow our Development team to prioritize issues specific to the Kronos World.

If you would like to contribute in the effort to make Kronos better, Click the link below.

Wall climbing by getting stuck on textures is blizzlike. It was a major source of exploitation in PVP and PVE during retail vanilla. Do you really think this would be better to be fully blizzlike? Multiboxing with keycloning being allowed is blizzlike. Do you really think this would be better to be fully blizzlike?

I agree that it becomes a difficult task to decide what should or shouldn't be in game but to say just make everything blizzlike is a route that creates more problems than it solves.

Wall climbing by getting stuck on textures is blizzlike. It was a major source of exploitation in PVP and PVE during retail vanilla. Do you really think this would be better to be fully blizzlike? Multiboxing with keycloning being allowed is blizzlike. Do you really think this would be better to be fully blizzlike?

I agree that it becomes a difficult task to decide what should or shouldn't be in game but to say just make everything blizzlike is a route that creates more problems than it solves.

Though they "fixed" it at some point in 2005 or 2006. but it still worked somehow.

Not getting full XP for mob tagging is also not blizzlike.

Why does it have to be as blizzlike as possible?

Hell, give us the 50 gold respec costs back!

Why can't we improve the vanilla wow on things that was overlooked and implemented in later expansions by blizzard themselves?

Things I would like is black lotus of normal herbs for example.

Top Bottom