• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Unforgiven> Kronos 3 Guild & Classic WoW [EarlyRecruitment]

Pisohog

CURRENT RECRUITMENT STATUS FOR RAIDERS:
Restoration Shamans is all we need currently. Casual spots are available. Apply to join us on our guild forum (link found below but please read this post).

<Unforgiven>
World of Warcraft Classic Guild. Sister guild of the retail one on Doomhammer.

Our website is being constructed with a forum etc but is up and functional. A complete design overhaul is in the process.

Http://www.unforgiven-classic.tk

Below is information regarding what the guild will be when Classic WoW comes out which we will be swapping to (like most I imagine). That being said, most of us plan on playing on Kronos 3 as our main game to fill the void until Classic is here so hopefully this helps us find more people like us ready for classic! Hope you enjoy this post.

Myself (Mike) and my best friend (Liam) are both 23 years old and from South Wales. We have been waiting for years for Vanilla WoW so when it was announced at Blizzcon, we like many others were hyped and can't wait for it. We started playing a week after release (we were 10 at the time) and were consistently made officers in raiding guilds (not sure how adults put up with us but they seemed to). We made Unforgiven during WoTLK (May 2009) and the guild is still alive and running to this day. We left the guild to a friend we know personally in 2013 and she is still the leader. I still play occasionally but I just haven't had much fun compared to TBC and especially Vanilla. During Vanilla we completed all of ZG, AQ20/40, Onyxia's Lair, MC, BWL and had a brief stint in Naxxaramas. We use to raid 5-6 nights a week (so young, so much time) which I highly doubt we can do now but we want to consistently raid every week with some old friends and some new. We know people have lives outside of the World of Warcraft which takes priority but doesn't mean we can't have some fun while we are on.

If you're still here and aren't bored to death. Below will be some guild information and contact information of myself.

Current Raiding Line-Up

Guild Information:
Guild Name:
Unforgiven
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): EU
Realm Type: To be decided.
Realm Timezone: GMT or GMT+1 hopefully.
Progression: Starting at the beginning.
Raid Times: 20:00pm->24:00pm (CET/Server time) // 19:00pm->23:00pm GMT
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Openings: Restoration Shamans Only Currently

What we are looking for:-
- English speaking.
- All ages welcome.
- Maturity (this doesn't mean be boring, you can be fun and mature).
- Access to Discord (voice program) and preferably a microphone.
- A want to raid. It will be a raiding guild after all.
- Be friendly. Make it a nice atmosphere, speak in the guild chat, offer to help people if you have time/the means possible.

Now if all of this sounds good to you we hope to see some of you apply to join us on our guild forum and get involved and enjoy reliving Vanilla with us or experienced it for the first time. If you never experienced Vanilla that's fine but bare in mind when applying not all specs were viable for all classes when it came to raiding.

Unforgiven's Recruitment Forum

We hope to hear from some of you and for those we don't hear from, enjoy Classic WoW and see you on the server maybe! Below are some ways to contact me should you want (and maybe play some other games while we wait).

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/EhJrQC3

Battle.net Messenger: Pisohog#2820
Steam: <Unforgiven> Mike
Discord: Mike#7822

Last edited:
hey hows your recruitment status anything needed in particular as for possible guild setup?

Did You just said that You cleared wow vanilla content as 10 years old boys?

I was 11 or 12 I believe. I can't pinpoint the months to my birthday but yes we were. Like I said, no idea how adults put up with us but we must have been alright. I remember being in my first year of comprehensive school which starts at 11 in the UK and raiding so must be around then.

Updated the post now as recruitment for raiders is limited to Restoration Shamans, if you wish to apply for something else then feel free. If you think you'll bring something special and we will want to recruit you anyhow.

Casual spots are available as well.

Top Bottom