• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Unit Frames like Perl/Xperl that display elite graphic

kove400

The title explains itself. I just want a working unit frames that show the elite graphic instead of just elite text. Im using the 1.9.6 xperl at the moment.

The title explains itself. I just want a working unit frames that show the elite graphic instead of just elite text. Im using the 1.9.6 xperl at the moment.

I havent seen any UI addons have that for classic. I used both pearl/xPearl but they dont have that, i think was added in TBC for those two. Now there is Luna Unit frames but don't know if it is supported. Might someone can re-write Pearl/Xpearl but i don't think that will happen.

Discord Unit Frames has that possibility. Although, you'll want to remove all pet text variables if you use it, otherwise you'll most likely crash every now and again if you're in a party with a hunter or lock - so whether or not that is "working" you'll have to decide for yourself.

Top Bottom