• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Update Molten Core Loot Tables to Include T2

No, Aieris. You obviously did not watch the video i linked, from the same Blizzcon. The class designer said that paladins were meant to be up at the front of the raids as a holy, defensive warrior, yet it turned out players rather have them in the back healing (because, in his words, healing is such a strong mechanic).

Can you tell me how to interpret that statement, along with all the ideas behind the original class designs that preceded that statement, to saying that paladins were originally designed to heal? That is a huge stretch of an imagination you have there, if you actually think that.

I have a big ego, and i would like you to feed it. Tell me i am right, because the videos YOU told me to watch have proven my statements to be true.

And in your druid example - If you, as cat, recieve any damage to utilize faster regrowth, then something is very wrong in your raid.

This is the last strawman i am cutting down. What Blizzard intended is not the same as what the players utilized.

Last edited:
Yes, but that paladin case is about the first concept which evolved through years. We are talking here about 1.12 which already have this "evolved" idea implemented into raiding.

I see that we both talk about different stuff so it's pointless to continue.

Top Bottom