• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance [US/EU] <Reality Check> Hardcore Raid Guild, US Evening Raid Times

Zipzo

Authorized

This is it. We are <Reality Check>.

[Please visit our new website by clicking the link (the green text), or the banner.]

It's difficult to say that we are "US-based" or anything like that, because we foster raiders from around the world, all with one goal in mind : to clear content at a breakneck pace. It's more accurate to say the guild is english-speaking based.

Reality Check is founded by original vanilla players who have extensive experience in real vanilla content. Myself, personally, I've raided on the bleeding edge in almost every single expansion. My officers are of the same ilk and we are here because we want to relive the glory days of what we believe were World of Warcraft's best moments and bosses. We have one rule only, do it for the raid. That means that we are players that are used to doing anything and everything to see our raid succeed, and to see the boss die.

Despite the fact that we run on the hardcore side of things when it comes to mindset, we pride ourselves on being a fun, social environment for like-minded skillful players to relate, play with one another, make friends, and more.

It is because of this that <Reality Check> possesses a 100-slot Ventrilo. This can be used obviously for you, your friends, and your groups as you're playing, leveling up, and of course eventually, when we begin to raid here on Kronos. We are a hardcore raiding guild, but we are founded on the concept of community and everyone working together and playing together as a cohesive unit. We help each other out, we give each other the advice and tools we need to help each other succeed and make it to the starting line of Molten Core, where we will begin to show our colors, how serious we are in a way that many of the beginning members of the guild are used to.

Allow me to cover some important topics...

Raid Times

PST/CST/EST Evening prime time 2-3 days per week (3 days if needing to push progression during a race and we have the attendance/motivation for it) on weekday evenings.

This generally makes us a NA-catered guild, but don't let that stop you. We accept all walks of life, even the ones that never sleep. The exact time in the evenings and the precise days each week we plan to raid are still TBD, but you can be prepared to know soon once talks have gone over a bit more on the subject. We are taking input on this from all members.

Loot

We are a group of folks that have seen and been a part of almost every loot system known in the MMO Book, so it is without much deliberation that we very easily came to the conclusion that we will be using what you may know as loot council. However, this also modified by many external, and controllable factors such as your attendance. In general, the loot council will (precisely, and professionally) evaluate the following in equal weight...

Performance = Attendance = Last Item Received

These will be discussed equivocally during loot distribution behind closed doors in order to determine where the loot will go. If you've ever been a part of a good guild that does loot council correctly, you will know that it is not only a very efficient way of gearing, but it is fast, it goes smooth, and there is rarely any complaints. All you need to do is show up, perform well, and the loot will fly your way. If you're missing a few slots compared to your next of kin class member in the raid? It's likely you'll get a nice little shower to help keep you up to par. Loot council is great and we plan to utilize its benefits towards our fast progression track. Loot communism! Yay!

Core Officer Experience

Our core officers and converting members to Reality Check possess among the following achievements...

• Very, very, very many complete Molten Core clears.
  • Very, very, very many complete Blackwing Lair clears.
  • Nearly all have full experience clearing AQ40 up to C'thun.
  • Experience with many of Naxx's earlier bosses, and later bosses in specific wings.

This is during retail vanilla, and we're ready to brush up on our experiences to do it all over again.

After Vanilla, many of us have been on the bleeding edge of content through-out the games lifespan. Our Raid Leader leads raids as a main tank in current day Warlords of Draenor. Yes, we are seriously that old at this. It's crazy how time flies.

Some of us also have high rated PvP experience (Multi-Season 2600-2700 Ratings, Multiple titles, Retail Vanilla Rank 10-12s). We have officers who were prime candidates for and owned legendary weapons during their time. Really dedicated folk.

The point to be made is that you can rest easy, and have faith in your leadership, that we have goals and we intend to fulfill them. Will you be a part of that journey?

What to expect from being a member in <RC>

• You can expect a high amount of professionalism in the way we treat our members. We don't believe guilds are run by their officers, we believe guilds are run as a cohesive, working unit. Everyone has a say, and we respect a members contribution to our cause. You are never an empty voice.
  • A laid back environment not bent on stressing you out or making you feel bad. We think that if you're in Reality Check, that you've earned that invite because we respected you enough to be a part of our team.

We are all adults and have jobs, some of us even married with kids. We understand what it is to have a life, and we've no desire to take it from you. All we want is your focus and your drive during raid times.

RECRUITMENT

Here's what you've all been waiting for. Right now we are basically opening the floodgates a bit just to see the bites we get so we have substantially eased the application process towards joining RC. All we require is a short conversation with you in-game, or a brief summary of yourself, your character, and your intended lvl 60 goals by applying through our website in the recruitment section located at this link.

Things to Note

Once we start carving out our ideal raid composition and our raid team begins to visualize, it will become exponentially tougher to join. We like to focus on a tight-knit core, without too many extraneous members because we don't like making people sit out on raids. We don't like having to do that to people, especially people who deserve a raid spot somewhere, so we are doing our part for a healthy raiding community by not zerging our guild out with as many people as we can get simply to buff up our member count. We take what we need, and then we harness it, and knock the content down just as planned.

Of course, we have no problems inviting casual members or friends of friends.

So the point to made? Apply. Apply, apply, apply. Get in contact with either these people...

Impulse
Zipzo
Cakenina

And we will get you hooked up with everything you need to start as a working cog in the RC clock. Have I said enough? Alright then. We look forward to pushing content here on Kronos, and we look forward to meeting you for this brand new experience, and adding you to our team.

You may also send me a PM on the forums here if you have any questions or concerns.

http://realitychecks.enjin.com/home

Recruitment is now closed. A new arrangement has been set up for us to merge our players with Irae in order to efficiently get the US population raiding. Please whisper Teppaz in-game for information how to apply for Irae.

Last edited:
I was one of those who signed to your guild charter yesterday :cool2:

Like I said yesterday I'm interested of making application but can you say when raids start server time?

I was one of those who signed to your guild charter yesterday :cool2:

Like I said yesterday I'm interested of making application but can you say when raids start server time?

That's right! Thanks for helping us get the guild chartered haha :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom