• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

US Horde Raiding Guilds

str1der

Hey there, I'm relatively new to the private server scene and recently stumbled upon Kronos. From the looks of it, the server looks amazing and I was pleased to see that it released just today as well. I was looking at the recruitment forum but only noted 20 or so posts, some quite old. Thus, I thought I'd ask here!

All of that being said, I'm a raider. I play on official servers and lead a progressive raiding guild that has cleared content for 3 years now. I've been getting the itch to try out a Vanilla Server for awhile and I know that I want to raid here as well. I also have 4-5 of my raiders coming to play as well, and we're all looking for a guild to join, be a part of, and/or even help lead. Every one of us is experienced raiders that still rank in the top 100 of our classes on official. Since Kronos is so new, we wanted to get a jump on it asap.

So, are there any guilds already forming? Does anyone have any idea of any established guilds coming here that we could be pointed towards? We want to be a part of the best, but we don't know who that is and even if anyone has any idea.

Thanks for bearing through all of this and I hope to see all of you guys soon in the world!

Top Bottom