• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

USA west coast players looking for active guild.

Abyxsal

Authorized
Heya!

I played previously on Emerald Dream and am fairly new to Kronos.
I've been playing WoW since 2005 Vanilla. I was and still am an Undead Priest on the US RPPVP server Maelstrom.

During retail Vanilla I cleared ZG, AQ20, MC and reached Blood Guard PVP rank and have raided every expansion since up till Cataclysm when most of my friends quit. I've been mostly casual in retail WoW since then.

Joined Kronos with a couple friends and we're looking for an active guild!
We're all from the west coast USA PST time.

Currently leveling through the content but would love to raid eventually!
I have experience on almost every class, but right now I'm focusing on a UD Warlock and UD Warrior.
My two friends play a UD Priest and Tauren Druid. They also have been playing WoW since Vanilla.

If anyone is recruiting or can suggest a good active guild that would be awesome!

Happy to be here. Thanks for reading and see you in game!

Welcome to the server :smile: i would recommend Zug Zug for leveling if you are PST. I have an alt in the guild and even around 24:00 PST there are many people online. They raid on the weekends too, which is nice. What is also cool about them is they have both North American players and EU players so there are always people online.

In terms of other options for raiding, Paradigm and Onslaught start raids at around 17:30 PST.

Welcome to the server :smile: i would recommend Zug Zug for leveling if you are PST. I have an alt in the guild and even around 24:00 PST there are many people online. They raid on the weekends too, which is nice. What is also cool about them is they have both North American players and EU players so there are always people online.

In terms of other options for raiding, Paradigm and Onslaught start raids at around 17:30 PST.

Cool. Thanks for the info!
I've had Zug Zug suggested to me previously as well. Any idea who to contact in there? I've asked in world chat a couple times but only got crickets chirping in response hehe.
17:30 PST is too early for me unfortunately depending on what day of the week.

Always nice to see some new faces on kronos (and zug zug) :)

We also need active EU players

//Mni

Top Bottom