• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Useful User Experience Addons for 1.12

Thanks alot for help man, but can you tell me whats the name of "Carnival/Nature enemy cast bar" please i couldnt find it in those bunch of addons plus i tried looking for NECB and CECB it isnt there, can some1 tell me its name so i could download it instead of trying all the addons lol, thanks in advance!

Sure, no problem :) If you read the description of Carnival/Natur - "I recommend using a different version of NECB then from the google drives (It is known as Carnival in the google drives). The version I recommend can be found on this forum post posted by Aieris: Enemy Cast Bar"

I think the one linked by Aieris is the one Crowlock worked on.

As you know, in vanilla only your keybind and not skill icon changes color depending on range.
I suggest to add quite simple but usefull QoL addon, that colors skill on action bar depending if it's in range of target or not.
Without addon:

With addon

There're actually several of them, i'm using one named RedRange, there're others doing same thing named RangeColor and RangeRecolor.

Took me a while...but after thinking on it this addon doesn't really enhance the QoL of the player. It is an interesting UI mod for someone looking for something different. After testing it out, given that there aren't many options and isn't as verstaile as oCB2 (even though this is more of a UI enhancement mod more then an QoL enhancement) I came to the conclusion to not include it in.

As you know, in vanilla only your keybind and not skill icon changes color depending on range.
I suggest to add quite simple but usefull QoL addon, that colors skill on action bar depending if it's in range of target or not.

Thanks for the idea. If I am not mistaken Bartender also has this feature. I'll give it a think about adding it in.

Edit: Had a look into and had an idea. I might look for something that doesn't just add red for out of range, but different colours to signify out of mana/energy/rage/range. So far an addon called RangeColours does the trick, and is available on Google Drive 2, ill test it out at some point and see if it works with OmniCC.

Last edited:
Post Updated

Text:
- Added further explanation to Bartender2 - "Bartender2 is the best version of the action bar mod for vanilla. The downside is that it does not include the experience bar. It actually removes it completely. To overcome this, I suggest using the mod Better Experience Bar (BEB in the google drives) to bring back the experience bar and allow for further customisation."

Guys, I can´t seem to find the EQL3 - WHDB addon in the google drive, Does anyone know where it is?

Hello,

I'm having an issue being able to view all the content from both Google Drive links. Sometimes the pages will expand down to more addons but I can never see the full page. Like right now, on the A-O page for the addons, the page won't go past Auctioneer. Any reason for this or any help to see all the content within the drive page?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I'm having an issue being able to view all the content from both Google Drive links. Sometimes the pages will expand down to more addons but I can never see the full page. Like right now, on the A-O page for the addons, the page won't go past Auctioneer. Any reason for this or any help to see all the content within the drive page?

Thanks in advance

Thats an issue with loading the addons. If you scroll to the bottom and wait for the addons to load it should do so given time.

Are you funneling your data through a VPN or do you have quite a slow internet connection? If so then it will take more time to load the addons then normal. Just keep your page scrolled to the very bottom it can reach and wait a while.

If this still doesn't work...try and different internet browser.

Thats an issue with loading the addons. If you scroll to the bottom and wait for the addons to load it should do so given time.

Are you funneling your data through a VPN or do you have quite a slow internet connection? If so then it will take more time to load the addons then normal. Just keep your page scrolled to the very bottom it can reach and wait a while.

If this still doesn't work...try and different internet browser.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I've tried accessing these google doc pages from both my work network (which you can assume is pretty fast) and my home network (which is also decent, at 50mbps). Both never are able to load the entire pages down but in both environments I have only tried using Fire Fox. I will try another browser and let you know.

Not sure if anyone asked this before so sorry if its a repeat question, I browsed around but didn't find any addon that would enable focus target.
I remember somewhere on these forums there was talk that an addon was being worked on for that, and it's been some time since then.

most of these addos work fine for me, but EnhTooltip don't (Informant to)..any suggestion ?

Top Bottom