• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

using addons from another servers forums

quint

Hi.

First off I am not trying to promote any other server what so ever.

Recently I have been trying to use some addons/UI packs from the wow-one forums to prepare and customise my UI on a fresh and original 1.12 client, which I intend to use on Kronos when it launches. What I can easily get to work on their realms, will not work on other realms using my original client.

As far as I can tell it might have something to do with the different (corrupt?) client they use?

Any ideas on possible ways to fix this issue if it is at all possible?

Thanks.

Any addons in particular?

If you customize your UI and such make sure you copy the settings that are in WoW\WTF\Account\ to the current WoW\WTF\Account\Loginname and under the correct character name. Should work fine.

Its a complete UI package I am testing - containing over 20 addons.

Just tried it on another server with no problems, not quite sure what the issue is - maybe it is only bugging on the first server I tried it on.

Yea I am doing just that, copying and renaming as you suggest. Thanks for the response though :).

Fingers crossed it will work @kronos when released!

Top Bottom