• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Using Mailbox Causing Game to Crash

Braindonor1

Hi There,

I have had an irritating bug appear for one of my characters over the last day or so. Whenever I try to use the in-game mail (sending mats to another character), the game crashes. Is there an easy explanation for this? If not, how can I bring the problem to the attention of the tech people?

Thanks in advance.

Are you mass sending mails? If yes, maybe you reached the mail cap
Try to empty your mail box on sender or receiver side.

Capture.JPG

So this is what I get. I have uninstalled/reinstalled a fresh copy in an effort to fix the issue, but that didn't work. I don't use any addons at all. So not sure what is going on.

View attachment 12869

So this is what I get. I have uninstalled/reinstalled a fresh copy in an effort to fix the issue, but that didn't work. I don't use any addons at all. So not sure what is going on.

So I did some searching and found that one possible cause could be out of date drivers for my Nvidia card. As soon as I updated the drivers the issue was solved. Thanks for listening!!!

Are you in a guild with ALOT of members? Becouse a friend of mine had serval of his guildmembers complaining of the same thing. And according to them can this happen if you are in a guild with 800+ members.

Top Bottom