• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <V C C> US

psykosis

Victoria Concordia Crescit.jpg

- THE GUILD NAME -
V C C
Although the name of a guild is the least important aspect of one (means nothing really) however, it can be a very good and clear indication about the direction of the guild and its intended fostered community.
V C C is an abbreviation for Victoria Concordia Crescit which is a latin motto which translates to;
- 'Victory Grows Through Harmony'.

- THE GUILD (In general) -
The guilds' intentions are to be victorious and how we intend on doing just that, is through harmony (see: guild name). A sense of community, fairness and equality are paramount and these can be considered as the 'pillars' of the guild and what we will be founded on. It goes without saying but anti-social, disrespectful and disharmonious behavior will not be tolerated or endorsed.

Having said that, we will be the number one hardcore raiding guild on the server. Take this for what it means to you but generally speaking what we mean is; attendance is important, contribution to the guild is just as important, being a team player even more important and the bread and butter of such a guild - quality, how you perform and eagerness to learn, grow and adapt - individually and to the betterment of the guild. If you haven't gathered by now, V C C isn't just your ordinary guild, but a solid community too. We all have lives, careers or studies... the last thing we want is to negatively impact on these areas and as such we actively promote a healthy community in game. This begins with the individual attitudes of our members that form the atmosphere surrounding the guild. The best and proven method of creating a memorable, victorious and generally great experience, we believe, is by the aforementioned ways described above and we aim to deliver.

- MISSION STATEMENT -
To be the number one hardcore raiding guild on the server whilst at the same time, fostering a harmonious, healthy, fun and memorable community worth logging in for!

Note: As of this point, we will be accepting no casuals or pvp orientated players.

- STRUCTURE OF THE GUILD -
When it comes to the ranks and structuring of the guild, it will be deliberated and voted upon when the founding Guild Masters have been chosen and in place. There will be 3 founding GM's (including myself) with equal responsibility and control of the guild, rendering not a single person more powerful than another. As stated before, the guild comes before anything else and that includes me - It's not my guild, but 'ours', from the new recruit to the founding members each vote will stand on its own (metaphorically speaking). **IF you're interested in being a founding GM, please see the very bottom of this post with more details.

A rough draft for now as for the ranking system looks more or less like this;
1 - Founding GMs/Class Leaders (the leaders of the pack)
2 - Cores (most dedicated and valued raiders)
3 - Raiders (trials + on probation)

Guild banks will be accessible physically only by class 1 (GMs and CLs). However, the items are accessible by class 2 (Cores) through their Class Leaders or GMs ONLY. This will be to ensure fair distribution and enabling the use of a notation system to note, who has taken what and when, etc. Class 3 members (Raiders) will not have the privilege of accessing the guild banks due to obvious reasons since they would be unproven, untrusted members of the guild.

Touching on what was stated in the previous paragraph, a clear line of communication will be implemented and strictly enforced. Each class will have a leader. It simplifies everything if we follow the simple rule of a) if we have a question, request or concern > b) your one and only point of contact is the class leader for everything in regards to the guild. Class Leaders are extremely valuable in this respect since everything goes through them, like loot deliberation and appraisals of performance.

A website will be created and maintained, in due time. Ventrilo, or any other form of communication is also definitely a must and will be used.

- LOOTING SYSTEM -
The looting system will most likely be a loot council compromising of the GMs and Class Leads only, with the class leads opinion/vote outweighing the others in this respect since they will know their class and players, inside and out. Blatant corruption and unfair practices are obviously discouraged and measures will be installed to counter such actions (eg. limits on gear per run). It is important to note here that guild contributions (like guild bank drops), self-improvement (actively seeking to better your character outside of raids, attain BiS gear and attunements), past history of attendance and any future considerations do play their role in the deliberation process. As a member, you are entitled to ask for an explanation of the deliberation process and eventual result to an item you have bid for, you WILL receive such an explanation and reasoning behind the decision. We seek transparency to the greatest degree. In most circumstances where it is hard to choose between one player and another, we will turn to luck in a /roll of (given everything is equal and the two players 'deserve' it both the same).

- LOGISTICS -
- North American (U.S. GUILD)
- Raid times will be determined (consideration will be placed upon how many East Coast vs. West, non U.S. players and other factors). Most likely it will be a compromise to try suit both east vs west but again, can't speak with certainty until we get up and running and come to a consensus. Just remember our goal, be prepared for whatever that requires of us to accomplish. Be it 2 days a week or 3, or 4 (later on).
- We are initially only aiming for an elite 40 man raid to conquer the end game, anything else has to be discussed in due time.

For the time being, if interested - Please express your interest with a reply and this thread will be the main means of communication until a date for release is announced (late December seems to be the rough guideline). Be sure to refer back to this thread for any more information or details up until, and after, the launch of the server.

** Interest in being a Founding Guild Master. If you are interested in being apart of this great guild, please email me at [email protected]. Include a short bio of your past wow experience, why you think you will be a great founding GM, previous GM experience, what you think of what was said here in this post, etc. Tell me why you are the right person to help guide this guild to greatness. Please realize, as a founding GM, you will be expected to go above and beyond everyone else, contribute and maintain the V C C ethic of harmony and be a real leader and source of support for anyone and everyone in the guild. Be part of something great :)

Update1:

The temp site has been taken down for the time being, we are working on our proper one as we speak.

As for the expression of interest/applications, stay tuned. We have a couple ideas in regards to that until we get our site up and running. Time is on our side so be patient and check back every so often to stay up to date.

VCC team

- Psy

Last edited:
Glad to see another US guild being created! Competition promotes creativity & effectivity--good luck in your endeavors!

Good to see a U.S. horde guild! Good luck fellas and hope to see some good competition in game :cool2:

Last edited:
My compliments, this seems to be a very well organized guild and the thought processess behind it all seem on point!

Personally, I am PvP orientated and thus I do understand as long as I stick to that claim I won't be able to join you guys. Which is okay, perhaps I do change my mind and really get into raiding once again. Your post definitly made me think twice.

Anyhow the best of luck to you, and see you in-game!

Glad to see another US guild being created! Competition promotes creativity & effectivity--good luck in your endeavors!

Definitely! Thanks for the kind words and see you on the flip side ;)

Good to see a U.S. horde guild! Good luck fellas and hope to see some good competition in game :cool2:

Good luck right back at you Swans, A little competition goes a long way so all the best to you guys too!

My compliments, this seems to be a very well organized guild and the thought processess behind it all seem on point!

Personally, I am PvP orientated and thus I do understand as long as I stick to that claim I won't be able to join you guys. Which is okay, perhaps I do change my mind and really get into raiding once again. Your post definitly made me think twice.

Anyhow the best of luck to you, and see you in-game!

Thanks Rerun!

Please don't be deterred from joining the guild at a later date on basis of your pvp preference! It is correct when you say we can't accept you now but that is strictly because we have a priority of PVE end game that has to be worked towards and fulfilled. I am poor at splitting my attention it seems but I am also an avid PVP-er and indulge in my fair share of naughty pleasures, including twinks (don't judge okay haha). Once we're up and running, organized with the ball rolling, feel free to contact me =]

All the best to you too!

Nice to see some more competition from the Horde! Good luck with your guild psykosis :biggrin:

Thanks Peridot, right back at ya!
I wish you the best of luck, although you don't stand a chance vs alliance :)

haha I will refer to my man Jefferson in response ;)

"The wise know too well their weakness to assume infallibility; and he who knows most knows best how little he knows." ~ Thomas Jefferson

All the best Lliane, look forward to encountering you in game with a friendly /wave (right before we dance) :)

nice, i might be interested in joining. Looking to hardcore raid.

Been playing on and off since vanilla.

Raided vanilla MC
Heroic ICC in wrath
Horde first clear of BWD
Also Bastion, TFW

Was primarily a raiding enhance shaman, also raid healed with priest and druid, and dps-ed with warlock.

I will be rolling warlock for Kronos.

Im looking to be in the forefront of the server, doing server firsts with like-minded individuals.

I'm East Coast USA (NY)

nice, i might be interested in joining. Looking to hardcore raid.

Been playing on and off since vanilla.

Raided vanilla MC
Heroic ICC in wrath
Horde first clear of BWD
Also Bastion, TFW

Was primarily a raiding enhance shaman, also raid healed with priest and druid, and dps-ed with warlock.

I will be rolling warlock for Kronos.

Im looking to be in the forefront of the server, doing server firsts with like-minded individuals.

I'm East Coast USA (NY)

Thanks for the expression of interest Skuzzy.

Stay tuned and keep an eye out for the guild site and recruitment applications (which will be posted here soon).

Thanks once again,

Psy

I have experience through Naxx and was rank 14 on Stonemaul, player name Pyrex during vanilla wow. Looking for a hardcore raiding guild, I want to be in the group that opens up BWL and clears it first. If you're recruiting let me know. Mage is my strongest class and I was class leader of the top guild on my server called "Fallen". I know all classes inside and out, but mage is by far my best.

Anyway cool to see this pre-server release, definitely interested in joining.

The temp site has been taken down for the time being, we are working on our proper one as we speak.

As for the expression of interest/applications, stay tuned. We have a couple ideas in regards to that until we get our site fully up and running/operational. Time is on our side so be patient and check back every so often to stay up to date.

VCC team

- Psy

Last edited:
Definitely peaking my interest. The current release date would also make for an excellent Christmas present.

Will be rolling either Druid/Shaman. I have much classic raiding experience. I actually stopped playing WoW when my last raiding guild cleared the Military Quarter. A week later, TBC was released and I lost the desire to continue playing.

Recently discovered private servers and I rolled a Druid on ED. Leveled to 60 in 3 weeks. However, I am stuck doing 5-mans with really bad players as all of the competent players are in established guilds. Not too surprising, since the server is some years old.

So I am here, looking to start anew all while having fun in the process. I'll be keeping up to date with the server's status. (Looks good so far!) See you around!

Last edited:
Update post

Firstly, I would like to thank all for the number of emails I have received in relation to the guild. There have been many and I have not been good at replying to them all! (Sorry!). Rest assured, I have read them and will reply as soon as possible.

What is currently happening?
As for the guild, things are getting underway. There is a group of 3 of us at the moment sorting out the boring stuff like how are we to run the guild, should we get a guild website or just use guildomatic/shivtr, when to purchase a server for communications purchases, how to structure the guild, etc. 'the finer points' if you will..

As we all have lives, and are quite busy at the moment (Thankfully the server is not up and running yet so it gives us plenty of time to get it all ironed out), it is a tedious process. However, as soon as the launch date is known - we'll be sure to kick start this guild in overdrive and hit the floor running! You could consider us 'sleeping giants' for the time being.

We still want to hear from interested players in becoming officers/class leads/main tank. If you have already sent an email and have gotten no reply... it doesn't mean we have said no or ignored it. We have the luxury of time and so are using it wisely :) Closer to the launch date and/or when time permits, I will contact everyone who has sent an email and ask if you're still interested and continue from there.

As I have already said, thanks for the great response and it's looking promising if we are to judge from that!

VCC team,
Psy

Hey Guys, i'm liking this idea. I myself will also be leveling semi fast alongside my girlfriend. We will most likely roll Druid (me) and Hunter (her).
I myself have extensive vanilla knowledge while she started playing sometime in wotlk, before my time. We'll be looking for an active guild and a cool couple people to instace with 15-60. We're based on the East Coast and will be extremely active during the first week; in which we plan to hit 60.
Sent an e-mail.

Looking forward to seeing you ingame!

Myself and 3 of my friends are interested. Between the four of us we have a Warlock, warrior, priest, and rogue.

Interested as well! I can play whatever the guild needs the most, but in order of preference;
  1. Orc Hunter
  2. Forsaken Mage
  3. Forsaken Rogue

I would be interested. I am on the East coast and would be interested in playing the following classes in order of preference.

1. Fury Warrior (Can OT)
2. Hunter
3. Mage

Top Bottom