• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Vanguard Cheating Again?

You have literally no evidence other than your assumption.

The GMs said they were watching, if they did something abusive they would've been punished. Unless of course you mean to say the GMs are IN LEAGUE WITH VANGUARD!

Actually, we specifically instructed people not to rez, and nobody did. We'll post a video shortly if you're interested in watching. In the meantime, I hear there's a cool new 9/11 conspiracy video on YouTube for you to watch.

Even if, no advantage was gained. Absolute non issue, nothing to see here.

Sometimes I long for Athairne, who permabanned characters for certain forumposts.

You don't really have a choice though do you? You're not gonna run your ghost out of the instance, to the spirit healer and then back again.

Sounds like people should care considering this is like the 5th time they have been caught abusing something

Oh you caught us? How nice, I guess I didn't just sit dead during Skeram waiting for the raid to kill it, I'm glad you were here to notify me that instead I rezzed and rejoined the fight! Or not.

Top Bottom