• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

varkings

Now post a screenshot from the scoreboard of a pug vs pug instead of premade vs pug and people might be interested in the top 20

people who counts killing blows are stupid. bg is about doing objectives. *Top 1* can just walking around with derp face and kill steal. and yes, different classes have different potential of *last hitting*

kembria first screen is a pug (9 players also) :) second one isnt but it doesnt reeally matter for a proud clicker like varkings hell never be good anyways clicking those spells like a 1.2k rated player :innocent:
not to mention the last one allaince had 14 players vs 16 horde cuz of a bug

tetraxis does it look like im a killstealer? i dont work like that i leave ppl 1v1 when i see em win ^^

kembria first screen is a pug (9 players also) :) second one isnt but it doesnt reeally matter for a proud clicker like varkings hell never be good anyways clicking those spells like a 1.2k rated player :innocent:
not to mention the last one allaince had 14 players vs 16 horde cuz of a bug

tetraxis does it look like im a killstealer? i dont work like that i leave ppl 1v1 when i see em win ^^

Sorry to say, but you obviously don't understand how battlegrounds should be fought at all.

The best players can have only a few or no kills at all, because e.g. in Warsong they slow the enemy down, instead of killing them, while getting the flag to the cappoint. People who stand on the top of the scoreboard are either working with healers or are not really working the objective. It doesn't tell you anything about their skill.

In BOTH of your screenshots you did not cap any flag, you did not get any flag back (while Varkings got two back by the way) and you did not cap any base.

"i dont work like that i leave ppl 1v1 when i see em win"+Battleground = Facepalm.

Rip

Last edited:
so varkings u keep whispering me about you clicking the shit out of me so im glad i make you happy cuz u actually think your good, allow me to post some nice memmories of you and me in the same BG hope you enjoy your clicking skills =)

http://i62.tinypic.com/2drtoib.png

(i kno its hard to find his name but hes on his place)

http://i61.tinypic.com/14c8uox.png

(didnt even make the top 22 on this one LOL )

dude everybody can post screenshots like this.

http://i.imgur.com/33UHms3.jpg

u think i dont know how a BG works? lol ive got hero of the horde (yes im actually horde on retail) every season so far so i gues i kno how a bg works, btw i never pick flags i let others do that anyways i only cap flags when im alone not when theres 5ppl ready to click it ;)

chillbill im not on the screenshot?

i think u guys dont understand i made this post for baddie aka varkings who clicks on a livestream LOL would be ashamed to show ppl that but i dont care if he does, the thing is everyone kno he sucks and he keeps whispering me shit in-game cuz i gues he is afraid or thinks ill get mad or something i dunno, he probly doesnt have a life and has nothing better to do, but ive been playing on competitive streaming arena/bg's and getting constantly whispered by a clicker who never broke 1.2k rating in any bracket in his life whos actually proud of it.. well that is just mind-blowing

Last edited by a moderator:
another usefull thread from alli player gg, dont jerk your ego you are not even good...

btw there is /ignore right?

Last edited:
It makes me sad to see how small minded players are running the pvp scenario atm. Hope to see atleast close to mature behaviour when vanguards group joins the battlefields. Expecially waiting for some good prem vs prem games with Insidious members.

/kek

this is a big joke. guys so concerned about their killing blows they don't even realize they are down by two flag caps... get it together.

I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just be competitive and friendly. Sure the horde spend all day killing you but you get your moments occasionally to kill them back and as a result, in the end you're all friends. I get to talk to them all and we all have a laugh at how I died like that or I killed this person like that.

seriously it's a lot more fun that giving yourself an aneurism over this stuff while simultaneously making yourself look like a d-bag.

I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just be competitive and friendly. Sure the horde spend all day killing you but you get your moments occasionally to kill them back and as a result, in the end you're all friends. I get to talk to them all and we all have a laugh at how I died like that or I killed this person like that.

seriously it's a lot more fun that giving yourself an aneurism over this stuff while simultaneously making yourself look like a d-bag.

+1 Friendly is good!

You just made Varkings happy.
im glad for him he makes me happy daily whispering me when he kills me 1x in BG, but when i kill him 10x he doesnt whisper, knowing that makes me happy to ^^

It makes me sad to see how small minded players are running the pvp scenario atm. Hope to see atleast close to mature behaviour when vanguards group joins the battlefields. Expecially waiting for some good prem vs prem games with Insidious members.

/kek

agree'd but its hard to find not smallminded players on kronos for some reason

agree with you there and im actually a friendly player i have many talks with horde players occasionaly but varkings is just a smelly turd who wants to get hated by everyone havent seen such behavoir since 1 grade do know he whispers me a lot with retarded stuff the guy cant even count if he kills me 3vs1 he actually says he 1v1'd me i kno hes a tunnelvision spack but "trolling" like that doesnt even make sense when i kno that wasnt the case this guy would believe his own lies i gues, this tread is just for him so he can shut up =)
i think i dont have to take shit all day long from a 1.2k rated scrub, if he would have been nice id even learn him how to play but this guy cant be nice so i he can stay to clicking ;)

- - - Updated - - -

my big dream is to get a thread like this

whats ur ingame name? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gives a fuck if he clicks man?

Why waste your time posting on here about some dude called Varkings.

Just play the game and be civil. No need to act like 5 year old tools all the time

Last edited:
so varkings u keep whispering me about you clicking the shit out of me so im glad i make you happy cuz u actually think your good, allow me to post some nice memmories of you and me in the same BG hope you enjoy your clicking skills =)

http://i62.tinypic.com/2drtoib.png

(i kno its hard to find his name but hes on his place)

http://i61.tinypic.com/14c8uox.png

(didnt even make the top 22 on this one LOL )

Oh, you're Agita?! Dude you're so scrubby. I wiped the floor with you last night in WSG in our 1v1s, cept you had that dwarf with a t2 helm save you a ton.

Furthermore as has been said, Killing Blows mean so little in a BG. Especially since I've stolen some where I just walked up to people and last hit them and didn't touch them the entire fight. I have a friend who on retail during Wrath LOVED to brag about his Damage Done and he wouldn't bother with flags or defending, all he did was find the most people and spam AoEs.

Oh, you're Agita?! Dude you're so scrubby. I wiped the floor with you last night in WSG in our 1v1s, cept you had that dwarf with a t2 helm save you a ton.

Furthermore as has been said, Killing Blows mean so little in a BG. Especially since I've stolen some where I just walked up to people and last hit them and didn't touch them the entire fight. I have a friend who on retail during Wrath LOVED to brag about his Damage Done and he wouldn't bother with flags or defending, all he did was find the most people and spam AoEs.

would like to kno your name will be happy to find you ingame and have some 1v1's ;) funny since the comment is yday and i didnt seem to recall doing BG's yesterday ;) nothing to worry about if im shit anyways :)

- - - Updated - - -

Agita you aren't better then Varkings please just stop with this nonsense.
ok thx :)

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a fuck if he clicks man?

Why waste your time posting on here about some dude called Varkings.

Just play the game and be civil. No need to act like 5 year old tools all the time

i dont its just the fact he feels the need to spam me in whisper. i dont like if ppl spam mee in whisper on a lvl 5 if i cant have a decent conversation with them. this post is dead anyways not rly time for forums atm :)

Top Bottom