• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Video Editor and Promotions

Ambrosiah

Hello there!

I'm interested in helping the developers out with promotional videos and images for Kronos. I'm currently working in the video game industry as a marketing artist and would love to help the server get it's name out there. I'm not sure who to contact, so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would awesome!

Thanks!

Hello there!

I'm interested in helping the developers out with promotional videos and images for Kronos. I'm currently working in the video game industry as a marketing artist and would love to help the server get it's name out there. I'm not sure who to contact, so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would awesome!

Thanks!

Hey Ambrosiah, you think you'll be able to make a trailer before the launch in 2 weeks? Just curious!

Two-sided coin this one:

a) It's nice you are helping the Kronos community, well made trailers for a well made project.
b) Sadly, even more players will stomp the server's capacities on launch day.

No really go for it, people already know about the project anyway, since r/wowservers gets daily updates about it.

Hi, I can help you by giving a reliable tool that you can refer to when you need to edit your videos. This is BeeCut - perfect for desktop, ios, or android devices.

Top Bottom