• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Video From Beta test

Spufy

Authorized
Last night we test Scholomange...and make video.Nothing special but wanna share it.This Tread can be for posting video's like that...or something from Test.Hope you like it.
[video=youtube;OS0WMfHpe3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS0WMfHpe3s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Doesn't look that bad. Chero fixed the wall blitches yesterday so will guys will alot more fun doing Scholo from now on :)
Have fun with Gandling.

Dont have any problem with Wall on this run(some another bug''s..but not wall : ) )
PS:We dont kill Gandling...no enought time for him :D

Let's just say Princess Moira was very grateful for us testing BRD. :biggrin:
HjOCSzz.png

That screenshot. This is how it must remain in-game.

I also recorded a bit yesterday.
I tested the Rhok'delar demons and created some video reports for Chero - and yes, I have created Bug Reports for each, no worries.
Here you go:
Klinfran the Crazed (perfect)
Artorius the Doombringer (perfect mechanics, offers no loot)
Simone the Seductress (broken, 7 separate bugs)

Will go test Solenor too when I find a bit of time, thing is, after Simone, I wanted to create the video report first so that perhaps Chero will fix it sooner. If he does so before the BETA ends, I plan to make a properly edited showcase video of all 4 demons to increase the hype as you chaps say.
So, hey, if you think you may like to watch that/link to your friends, vote for my Bug Reports to get fixed, that way Chero will tend to them faster I think!
Simone Bug Report
Artorius Bug Report

That screenshot. This is how it must remain in-game.

I also recorded a bit yesterday.
I tested the Rhok'delar demons and created some video reports for Chero - and yes, I have created Bug Reports for each, no worries.
Here you go:
Klinfran the Crazed (perfect)
Artorius the Doombringer (perfect mechanics, offers no loot)
Simone the Seductress (broken, 7 separate bugs)

Will go test Solenor too when I find a bit of time, thing is, after Simone, I wanted to create the video report first so that perhaps Chero will fix it sooner. If he does so before the BETA ends, I plan to make a properly edited showcase video of all 4 demons to increase the hype as you chaps say.
So, hey, if you think you may like to watch that/link to your friends, vote for my Bug Reports to get fixed, that way Chero will tend to them faster I think!
Simone Bug Report
Artorius Bug Report

While i think you did a great job on the bug report and i agree that these bugs needs fixing, i wouldn't from a developer standpoint be rushing to fix this.

As far as i understand this is a quest you get from a drop in Moltencore on one of the last bosses.
Which means it will be months before this becomes an issue.

Focus should be kept on the immidiate problems, like broken spells, leveling quests and lower level instances.

I hope this bug gets fixed at some point, but not at the expense of more pressing matters.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;PFPlHYCR2fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFPlHYCR2fo[/video]

[video=youtube;ZLEt46QO22k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLEt46QO22k[/video]
I frapsed a bits of raid

Russian and Birds commentary

//Low quality since I play on toaster

Sadly I missed frapsing the ninjapulls/wipes mostly and GM Gurkly trolling us by becoming molten giant/gehenas and charging into raid. We were raiding for a bugs and we got some ^_^

While i think you did a great job on the bug report and i agree that these bugs needs fixing, i wouldn't from a developer standpoint be rushing to fix this.
As far as i understand this is a quest you get from a drop in Moltencore on one of the last bosses.
Which means it will be months before this becomes an issue.
Focus should be kept on the immidiate problems, like broken spells, leveling quests and lower level instances.
I hope this bug gets fixed at some point, but not at the expense of more pressing matters.

Oh do not mistake me, I completely agree with you on that front.
The point I was making was that a showcase recording of this quest's 4 encounters - quest which is one of the most complex in the entire game - would make for very good advertising, especially since, given the way it develops, you record material that has a lot of action and you can work it into a storyline. So, I was implying that, if time allows, the developers may want to rework this before the OPEN BETA ends, allowing me to make that promotional film. I would very much enjoy publishing it as an answer to the Nostalrius Pyrewood Village fluff ad.

Back on topic.
Here you have my latest OPEN BETA video report.

[video=youtube;bO5bXmH_o88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5bXmH_o88[/video]

It concerns Snares. There are several issues for Concussive Shot, Wing Clip, (Improved) Hamstring, Crippling Poison II and Cone of Cold. If you would like to have these fixed, vote for the Bug Report!

Also, Zar asked me to re-test the Artorius the Doombringer encounter I had reported on March 2nd to recheck the loot issue, so if you want to see more Hunter footage from the BETA, here is my March 5th second test, which confirms that the issue persists.

Top Bottom