• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Villainy - Dueling Movie

Madvillainy

Authorized
Hello friends!

During mid-summer i decided to try and make a dueling video. A project i scrapped a few days in haha.

So it's like halfishly done, and i won't ever finish it. But i thought some of you might enjoy watching it.

Neither AV nor BWL was out during these recordings, and i played a pretty wierd (but fun!) build. I was hemo swords with either imp sprint or prem.

Watch in 720p/HD.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uilzk_chapter-60-alliance-duels_videogames

Enjoy.

i really liked the first and second song but everything else was below average shit, even your enemies. wouldn't matter if u dueling shiizu or not ^^

5/10 for effort with the software =)

peace

not even close to be good.
pillarhumping in duels huehue, add potions and you r master pvper

I had a lot of fun watching this video, it reminded me of the kind of movies that people used to make back in the vanilla days :smile: I think this is the kind of media that inspires people to roll on a server like ours, to experience vanilla all over again and to make new memories.
Love the classic music too ! :walkman2:

Why dont you use mobinfo2? You can see the HP pool of your enemy this way. Pretty effectiv to determine the level of gear and adapt accordingly.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I basicly gave the character away to Vanguard. I belive it's called Vvr now. Not really sure who's playing on it.

A huge inspiration for me has always been this rogue called Hwarang, an old player from Al'akir. Be sure to check out his dueling video if you enjoy these type of movies.

A big s/o to Numie aswell!

---updated---

i really liked the first and second song but everything else was below average shit, even your enemies. wouldn't matter if u dueling shiizu or not ^^

5/10 for effort with the software =)

peace

Oh, thanks for the 5/10, it's def a compliment considering the time i spent making it.

I too enjoy the first half alot more then the second.

There once was this rogue in Insidious, one of the first rogues to hit 60. Forgot his name. Anyway, he traded his rogue for mine so i was able to duel you some outside of Org.

You lost them, so don't be quick to judge! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice editing buddy i am preparing movie of my own and i was wondering if u would be interested in editing it for me (u have natural talent) i'll pm you with info i believe we can make this work. #soon

Oh, thanks for the 5/10, it's def a compliment considering the time i spent making it.

I too enjoy the first half alot more then the second.

There once was this rogue in Insidious, one of the first rogues to hit 60. Forgot his name. Anyway, he traded his rogue for mine so i was able to duel you some outside of Org.

You lost them, so don't be quick to judge! :biggrin:

I only lost to Sushibarf so far :p

lmao that first mage. Those blocks :blink:. You vanish 30yrds away and he presses arcane exp :lol:
It seems like hes able to kill level 45 ppls tho, so props

Top Bottom