• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

violation of the rules

Vladiimiir

Eastern plaguelands, the player "Caecos" is on a tent where the guards cannot reach him, and kills other players with impunity.

Attachments

• 66e6cba769638dcfe148d5ad3e1d1ef3.jpg
    66e6cba769638dcfe148d5ad3e1d1ef3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 30
Hello Vladiimiir,

For something to be considered a safespot, it needs to be in a location that is not easily reachable by every class & race.
If they aggro the guards from that location but the guards has no way of reaching the player, that is also a safespot.
Everything else is blindspot.
Best regards,
Senior GM Niar

I was ported to GM for such behavior and promised to ban me, they said this was a violation of the rules, and even the letter is still hanging in the mail. And now you tell me that this is normal.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 17
The player killed those who were on the bird and were not ready for battle, the rules call it safespotting

Hello Vladiimiir,

For something to be considered a safespot, it needs to be in a location that is not easily reachable by every class & race.
If they aggro the guards from that location but the guards has no way of reaching the player, that is also a safespot.
Everything else is blindspot.
Best regards,
Senior GM Niar

I was teleported to the punishment room for such behavior and promised to ban me next time, and now you say that this is normal .. This player killed other players who had just flown on a bird. A screen of letters where GM wrote to me that this is a violation.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 5
The rules are the same for everyone and I cannot speak for Surelock but it must have been another spot you were using.
You are welcome to contact me on Discord if you want to discuss this further.
Best regards,

The rules are the same for everyone and I cannot speak for Surelock but it must have been another spot you were using.
You are welcome to contact me on Discord if you want to discuss this further.
Best regards,

next time when they will ban me for killing other players I will show our correspondence

Top Bottom