• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Void> NA Alliance semi-hardcore guild recruitment for K3

Starcontrol

Hello everyone!

<Void> is a semi-hardcore North American ALLIANCE guild preparing for the launch of Kronos 3. Although MC and Ony will be gated at the launch of K3, we as a guild will be rushing toward 60 at a more accelerated pace to gear up quickly, farm, and PvP. We plan to raid MC and Ony as soon as they are released. While we are all seasoned levelers, we don't require the same speed from everyone. While a quick pace is desired, we realize that real life takes priority.

Several of our members played in previous guilds together during the launches of Kronos 2 and Elysium. We have since brought on a number of other players with a similarly focused mindset. We have a very active Discord with lots of discussion about our plans for the launch. We have a fancy guild website as well as a spreadsheet with our members' classes and their intended leveling and raiding specs. We're looking to bring on additional experienced and mature players who feel like they might fit in with us on K3.

So far, we are a very tryhard bunch, but without the usual tryhard attitude! We are a mature group with a focus on the game and on improving our knowledge and skill set of the game and our classes, but we're not interested in (or tolerant of) rude or disrespectful attitudes toward guildmates or others. We're keeping things focused on the game.

We have selected raid times based on input from all of our guild members and their preferred raid times. We'll be raiding from 8:30pm EST (pull time) until 11:30pm EST on Mondays and Thursdays.

If you feel like you might fit in with our group, please apply directly on our guild website: http://void.wowalliances.com/.

See you on K3!

Last edited:
is that the one that it's name was choosen different on the poll but suddenly someone decided to use the lowest poll rating - because he want the name so bad - ?

what was it "here until classic" ?

Hello everyone!

My name is Nerreus, also known in the vanilla community as Reu, one of the few veterans who is still enjoying the old content of the game. I'm a current officer of the guild <Void> and we are looking for more extraordinary people to join us. Well, think you could be one of them? Let me tell you what we're looking for.
Do you enjoy being the best at whatever you're doing?
Do you love to plan ahead, master your class and min/max it?
Do you like the idea of being involved in a community who shares the same goals as you?
And you want to have fun while doing so?...Wait no more..

We are actively discussing plans, leveling routes, ideas, professions and everything related to the release of Kronos3 on March 31st.
If you want to join the best and become the best version of yourself visit our website: http://void.wowalliances.com/... Where it all starts.

Last edited:
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in playing/raiding on NA timezones/schedules. We already have a vibrant guild group getting hyped up for K3 release. We're discussing leveling strats, forming level partner groups, planning routes, and just generally preparing to go full-tilt with the server release.

If you're interested in being tryhard without having to deal with the elitist attitudes that sometimes accompany it, this is the place for you. You don't have to be a WoW god to join, simply a thirst for learning and a commitment to giving it your all on the schedule that works for you.

Yes I can attest to the community part of it
My phone was hot because of the constant discussion going on like 50 new messages in a half hour
We are now over 60 members

Bump.

Void is shaping up to be an amazing guild who will excel without doubt on the new Kronos server. You couldn't ask for a better leader than Starcontrol!

Any preference on either Paladin or Druid? Looks like you have an abundance of Paladins according to your member list.

My application was denied because I "switched guilds too frequently in the past few months."

which doesn't make, I picked up my fury warrior about 6 months ago and was consistently raiding with the same guild until they disbanded and merged with another. I decided to wait for Kronos 3 at that point.

Can you re-look at the application?

Name: Vslice

I’ve applied to your guild via your website. I’ve received a response from OfficerNerreus and he is awaiting my reply. However, it seems I am not authorized to comment on the application or do anything on the website. Please consider giving me permissions so that I can respond there or feel free to contact me on discord - heartbreak#5472 - thanks!

I’ve applied to your guild via your website. I’ve received a response from OfficerNerreus and he is awaiting my reply. However, it seems I am not authorized to comment on the application or do anything on the website. Please consider giving me permissions so that I can respond there or feel free to contact me on discord - heartbreak#5472 - thanks!
Hi there. Thanks for applying with us. I can see Nerreus' comment on your application. You certainly have many qualities we are looking for. I think he just needs some further details from you before we accept you. Your application is still "open" so you should be able to login to comment back. But, I'll go ahead and just invite you to our Discord via PM here. Please PM Nerreus on Discord when you arrive and respond to his question that way.

My application was denied because I "switched guilds too frequently in the past few months."

which doesn't make, I picked up my fury warrior about 6 months ago and was consistently raiding with the same guild until they disbanded and merged with another. I decided to wait for Kronos 3 at that point.

Can you re-look at the application?

Name: Vslice
I have gone ahead and re-evaluated your application. I liked your application, and I'll discuss it with the other officers and GM. No guarantee, but in my opinion, you should be accepted. I'll PM you on here with the decision either way.

I have gone ahead and re-evaluated your application. I liked your application, and I'll discuss it with the other officers and GM. No guarantee, but in my opinion, you should be accepted. I'll PM you on here with the decision either way.
Okay, thanks for the reconsideration! I'll keep my eyes open for the final verdict

Okay, thanks for the reconsideration! I'll keep my eyes open for the final verdict
Our officers and GM re-evaluated your application and we voted to accept you. We saw it as a great sign that you reached out to us and asked us to reconsider you. Check your inbox for Discord invite.

Top Bottom