• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Voidwalker Help

Schimidy

Today I started to level an Orc Warlock and upon reaching level 10, I went in search of the beginning of the voidwalker quest. However, after doing about an hour of research online and talking to several people in game trying to figure it out, I have been unable to find the quest chain. The warlock trainer in Brill, UC, and Orgrimmar do not have an available quest and neither do either NPC next to where you spawn the voidwalker to fight (neither in UC or Orgrimmar). Am I dumb and just cant find the beginning of the quest chain or is there something wrong with a quest not popping up thats supposed to?

Where the warlock and demon trainers are in Org the NPC that gives the quest is in the tent in the middle of them. Not sure if you need to pick up the quest that sends you too him which if you do for an Orc would be next to the warlock trainer in Razor Hill. I suggest talking to thrall as well because he will gove you a quest to go to Skull Rock which is where the VW quest will take you.

Where the warlock and demon trainers are in Org the NPC that gives the quest is in the tent in the middle of them. Not sure if you need to pick up the quest that sends you too him which if you do for an Orc would be next to the warlock trainer in Razor Hill. I suggest talking to thrall as well because he will gove you a quest to go to Skull Rock which is where the VW quest will take you.
Quest started at Razor Hill. Thank you sorry im an idiot!

Top Bottom