• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock voidwalker threat generation at max level

draconid

hello all.

could you tell me how working the max level voidwalker torrent spell on kronos?
he can hold the aggro or you can grab the mob easily from the pet with dots and some wand hits?
on nostalrius void crap and useless aggro generation on max level was a big issue, the problem same here too?
thx for the info and sorry for my crap english...

Aggro genaration seems fine. I;m mostly unable to take aggro with just dots. A few Shadowbolt crits will me give the aggro, then again this also happens with MC tanks.

Depends what u talking about.Leveling to max level or raids?For leveling or farming at high level Void takes aggro most of the time,if u need more aggro then imp.void is good(also+30% more shield).I can land all 3 dots+drain life/soul and Void takes aggro still.Like person above said landing many crits may move aggro to u but not much because its only 5sec cd taunt so u are fine.

For raids DS/Ruin u may take aggro if u sacc scub since this build gives best dps in raids however not many people use this build since raids tend to tell u to have imp out so u are left with SM/Ruin which most people use.Balanced build+no aggro.Hope it answers your questions.

Top Bottom