• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Volatile> NA - PvE/PvP

Buzz

<Volatile> is a recreation of my original guild from Vanilla Retail. We are a North American based guild with many EU's enjoying leveling with us and future raiding. Original history included many server firsts all the way up to C'thun. I'm here so I can appreciate the game I loved so much years ago again. I want to create a strong community within my guild while still being very competitive.

About the Guild currently: Currently we are focusing on creating a strong community within the guild so our members can enjoy leveling together. We have over 200+ members and while that is a lot, which some are EU, when 60 comes along we will be shortening that number to around 60. I've been very fortunate to get many players who work together and help one another. I said I want to be competitive and we will be, but I base a person off of Personality and Skill. Personality must be 51% and Skill 49% and if their personality isn't strong enough I don't want them in my guild. I enjoy a well-mannered and constructive environment when I raid and that's what I had in Retail and I attribute our success to that rating system.

My History: As I said before I played in Retail Vanilla and cleared content all the way up to C'thun and Naxx 40(Anub, Patch, Noth, Heigan, and Instructor). We had server firsts with all of MC and a joint kill for Onyxia. We had a mix of server firsts in BWL and beat the alliance guild by 1 day for Nefarian. C'thun was our first loss in the battle for server firsts and the same in Naxx40. I Main Tanked all of that content and although I thought it'd be best to level a priest I thought my experience might be helpful.

Our plans: I am a Graduate student currently and I don't expect to obtain any server firsts, however I do intend to clear all content while having fun doing so. If server firsts fall on for us, awesome! Whenever we aren't raiding I intend to get people together for World PvP and add some chaos to the map everywhere we go! I look forward to enjoying the game I loved so much 10 years ago again! It's exciting.

Voice comms: Mumble, info will be released at 60 to entire guild.

Requirements: As of now I have no strict requirements. I use my judgement on every member over time and will be doing so at 60. All members, even myself, will be on trial so to speak.

Classes Needed: All classes are welcomed, but Priests and Druids are very recommended!

Loot: Loot will be determined by Loot Council.

Schedule: Our raid schedule is going to be determined by the overall majority of our "raiders" availability. Whatever works out best for the many will be our days/times of raiding. It will only be 2 days in the week. This will be set at 60. Stay Tuned.

Website: I don't have the time or patience to manage a website, but I don't believe we need one at all. Mumble is my communication with everyone :)

My Words of Wisdom: Have fun in the game and don't be too serious! Vanilla is awesome!

Thank you for reading and hopefully I'll be hearing from some of you! Have fun leveling and if you have anymore questions for me please just whisper me in-game!!

Last edited:
As a member of this guild, I am thoroughly enjoying myself. Friendly, mature atmosphere.

Top Bottom