• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Wagon Vs Mc

MC for alliance, wagon for horde imo. Gnomes can abuse wagon without noggen and horde gets insta replacement if you MC them out. :whistling:

i think its ok to mondcontrol ppl out, i think standing on objects as a ranged is actually lame tho specially if they are hard to reach for a melee ud be dead before u get there. i think that is a worse problem then getting mindcontrolled out (you can interupt or somebody on your team, or even LOS the cast) its really smart play nothing to bother about in my oppinion, only they shud get standing on weird objects out o the BG's so those things cant get abused to much

How is MCing people out of a game as well as giving them deserter buff not a problem? Also, you're missing the fact that people can keep a game going forever by just pressuring people by standing at the exit/entrance portal. There are easier ways to kill someone on an object than it is to avoid getting MCd out of WSG - if you actually ever wanna end the game that is.

so i guess that thread is about me standing on the hordes wagon. well, imo it's not an abuse to stand there, because everybody can reach that position. We are just preventing you to come to me as good as possible. and btw.. the people who run under the wagons in warsong is only possible because of their model, so not everybody! can reach that position, which is an abuse for me

i agree with the blind spots and stupid hard to get spots, but the mindcontrol is fine, you shouldnt be stupid enough to actually get MC'd out a BG, if you are then i think the joke is on yourself really (you can see such things coming)

options for MC - interupt(you or your teammates) or LOS. (his is basic awareness of the situation)
options for weird hard to get spots - die/get farmed or let a ranged kill him (but this is really an issue if abused)

Last edited:
I see no problem with Waggon, its a great tactic.
Burn, ur the best horde player when it comes to PVP, seen you many times kite 3-4 allies outside the flag room.
Too bad you arnt alliance, but then BG would be REALLY DEAD.

Only thing that annoys me is the UNDEAD 30% res to stun glitch, so many players are UD for WoF and its 50-50 chance to stun them. UD warrior atm has higher stun res then Orc War haha

Additionally to gnomes beeing able to hide under the eastern wagon, humans/gnomes can hide behind the wheel of the western wagon where orc/tauren models can't reach them and they're also out of sight. So model-wise, alliance has the advantage - wagon tactic on horde gy therefore isnt lame at all

I'm not even going to bother leveling and hitting cap/gearing if that kind of los/wagon shit goes down on the regular.

fucking ridiculous that people will resort to that shit when theres so much whine about pvp even getting started in the first place

burn, disappointed you continue the zyroqq habits here from feenix

Only thing that annoys me is the UNDEAD 30% res to stun glitch, so many players are UD for WoF and its 50-50 chance to stun them. UD warrior atm has higher stun res then Orc War haha

Wat? Is there a bug report on that?

Horde reputation not ally :p they can not play normally cuz they r losing hard so why not wagon! it's simple. btw i saw once Shatter hide under the wagon thats all + isn't big deal, horde wagon is much closer to cap.

Peace to all PvP topics here! :greedy:

Gnomes cant do many of the jumps in warsong because they cant jump that high :) As burn said - its because of the model so the hiding under wagon is fine ^^

Start to use ur hands and brain instead of terrain abuse and just deal with it if u cant win. That goes to both sides. We are all here for fun, if u still suck in 10 year old game and cant win with pure skill maybe try another game or just stop being salty homo.

- - - Updated - - -

Gnomes cant jump on wagon , that mean not everyone can reach it and that mean is abuse ? Ur words Burn=)

Gnomes cant jump on wagon , that mean not everyone can reach it and that mean is abuse ? Ur words Burn=)
Nope that isnt right, most of the guys just dont know how to reach my position.
To give you an obvious hint, you can only jump on that wagon if you have a speed increase, like travel form etc.. (swiftness potion, sprint, mount).
Start to use ur hands and brain instead of terrain abuse and just deal with it if u cant win. That goes to both sides. We are all here for fun, if u still suck in 10 year old game and cant win with pure skill maybe try another game or just stop being salty homo.
Completely agreed!

That everyone know burn that we can jump there with mount thing is how the fuck u gonna mount up infront of horde gy with constant combat bugg from pets and totems ^^

I'm not even going to bother leveling and hitting cap/gearing if that kind of los/wagon shit goes down on the regular.

fucking ridiculous that people will resort to that shit when theres so much whine about pvp even getting started in the first place

burn, disappointed you continue the zyroqq habits here from feenix

Tottally agree with you my friend ! 100% right cant add more to it, these ppl are just to shit to PVP they have to abuse such things to force a win.

Additionally to gnomes beeing able to hide under the eastern wagon, humans/gnomes can hide behind the wheel of the western wagon where orc/tauren models can't reach them and they're also out of sight. So model-wise, alliance has the advantage - wagon tactic on horde gy therefore isnt lame at all

its both the same retarded "tactic" the i cant pvp tactic, should be awarded with a medal and a bannhammer for atleast a week! sucky blind spots have nothing to do with PVP its abusing those spots wich are in advantage to yourself wich isnt supposed to happen in a BG where one team gains advantage over another.

I see no problem with Waggon, its a great tactic.
Burn, ur the best horde player when it comes to PVP, seen you many times kite 3-4 allies outside the flag room.
Too bad you arnt alliance, but then BG would be REALLY DEAD.

you my friend are an ***** if you think the wagonthing is a good tactic... its not, its highly abusive and has nothing to do with PVP, if you want to LOS there is many objects to LOS around, but standing under wagon where u can only reach specific buildin speed increases or potions (not everyone uses pots remember) its a retarded thing to say thats it legit, you must never have played real PVP i suppose.

Nope that isnt right, most of the guys just dont know how to reach my position.
To give you an obvious hint, you can only jump on that wagon if you have a speed increase, like travel form etc.. (swiftness potion, sprint, mount).

so you are admitting that without a potion you cannot reach it, as in i can name you many classes who has no speedincrease skill or talent build in their spec/class.

i dont think most of you have an indication of what PVP actually is, its not standing on hard to reach objects or blind spots and such, that is pvp for braindead retards who actually are to bad for real PVP. and i think this behavoir SHOULD get banned for atleeast a week so u are sure they aint going to try that again ;)

same for the stupid standing under a cart stuff, doesnt matter allaince or horde => get that bannhammer going

WTB BANNHAMMERS

wtb less rage, its blizzlike, wether you like it or not. I'm also biting my keyboard when I see Own or any other gnome hide under wagon with the flag, still, its legit - deal with it.

If devs share your ideology that it's okay, kaput goes any pvp player's incentive to put in that effort into reaching 60 to experience this kind of bogus behavior, which WILL be copied.

It's pissing me off that 'hardcore' pvp players are acting up a serious fool in game, and on these forums, scaring away the people looking ahead to end game.

Abusing los to draw out games, camping that shitty wagon near H GY, tryhard premades (everyone knows premades just dodge to farm pugs, get real guys let the fkn pop grow before you hulksmash in your HK zergs), Fuckin' A guys, just stop shooting kronos in the foot

/end madbro (@ everyone not singling you out entirely hammer)

wtb less rage, its blizzlike, wether you like it or not. I'm also biting my keyboard when I see Own or any other gnome hide under wagon with the flag, still, its legit - deal with it.
its not rage sir, im actually one of the few who steps ups and tells everyone how retarded this is and how poor it is to "pvp" like that, its not even pvp and in blizzlike these things got fixed because in the end they didnt want to have this happen either, you can bite your keyboard as much u like if u see own but i do not talk that behavoir good i dont care if its allaince or horde they shud all get judged by the same hammer for a week and theyll never do it again (that i can asure you) but trying to legalize this is retarded because not everything you can do in game = legit, there are many abuses/glitches bugs in the game wich you shouldnt abuse either but the way you describe it is "its not fixed so its ok to do it" that attitude will get you nor myself nowhere, try to contribute to real PVP please and stop the "its ok" talk because it aint ok.

- - - Updated - - -

If devs share your ideology that it's okay, kaput goes any pvp player's incentive to put in that effort into reaching 60 to experience this kind of bogus behavior, which WILL be copied.

It's pissing me off that 'hardcore' pvp players are acting up a serious fool in game, and on these forums, scaring away the people looking ahead to end game.

Abusing los to draw out games, camping that shitty wagon near H GY, tryhard premades (everyone knows premades just dodge to farm pugs, get real guys let the fkn pop grow before you hulksmash in your HK zergs), Fuckin' A guys, just stop shooting kronos in the foot

/end madbro (@ everyone not singling you out entirely hammer)
agreed, by doing this ur not gonna attract players to the game or pvp.. who wants to play a bg where baddies stand on blindspots abuse their size or speedincrease to get on places u wont get to range you down and /lol at you. i kno i dont wanne play such BG's ill rather do /afk and not que anymore then get killed like that, try to keep it fair even if ur losing its only a game and we can let the devs fix this but the ones actually pvping shouldnt abuse it out of own will, dont lower yourself to the braindead ****** level

Why is people talking like "dont change it, it's not blizzlike"? Kronos IS not blizzlike, it's "KronosLike".
Respec cost 5g and not 50, Kronos has better LoS mechancis, they are makin a better "vanilla" then Blizz ever could. Kronos team can fix all the shit that made vanilla unbalanced, and atm they have made some great changes, hope they will keep this up.

- - - Updated - - -

omg...

You have a weird definition of skill.
If you are unable to reach Burn or any other player on the wagon, then maybe its you who is lacking an immense amount of skill. Movement is just as important as pushing buttons in the right moment. If you can not do that, then maybe a 10 year old game isn't for you.

To elaborate, in Counter-Strike most glitches were simply considered PART OF THE GAME. Learn to use them, or fall behind (russian duck, bunnyhop etc.).
This crying mentality from WoW sickens me. Either you learn to use the games mechanics to your advantage !!!!!!!ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!
or you get stepped on. Period.

On a sidenote: Reaching spots where only some models are able to get to is unfair. Wagon is not one of those spots. Its easily reached by everyone.
If you guys can't find a way to take him down or Q with 8/10 melees who are unable to walk in a straight line, then I guess you are out of luck.

Last edited:
omg...

You have a weird definition of skill.
If you are unable to reach Burn or any other player on the wagon, then maybe its you who is lacking an immense amount of skill. Movement is just as important as pushing buttons in the right moment. If you can not do that, then maybe a 10 year old game isn't for you.

To elaborate, in Counter-Strike most glitches were simply considered PART OF THE GAME. Learn to use them, or fall behind (russian duck, bunnyhop etc.).
This crying mentality from WoW sickens me. Either you learn to use the games mechanics to your advantage !!!!!!!ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!
or you get stepped on. Period.

On a sidenote: Reaching spots where only some models are able to get to is unfair. Wagon is not one of those spots. Its easily reached by everyone.
If you guys can't find a way to take him down or Q with 8/10 melees who are unable to walk in a straight line, then I guess you are out of luck.

u r using wrong forum account bro. relax

Top Bottom