• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Wait for K3 before starting new character?

Fuller42

Hi guys,
I've just discovered Kronos and was wondering if I should bother putting in time to level a character now on the current realm or wait until K3? As I presume I won't be able to transfer characters across.
Will most people be migrating across and starting fresh or will people stay with the current build?

Many thanks.

I'm playing just as a pass time and getting re-acquainted with quests and professions and such. I'll be re-rolling exactly what I'm playing on the 31st though.

Thanks guys, I'll wait. It seems I coincidentally found Kronos just as a new server was starting. It's good to see there's a 2 year timeline for it, found it just at the right time :)

^
Also i want to be part of the community and start shit like wpvp, custom events.

I'm pretty much hyped, counting the days.

Speaking about the PTR realm, is there a list of command lines available?
I found out how to level up, skill up and add gold and items but couldn't see how to use some of the other commands like gps or mount.
I couldn't figure out how to add a mount for my Pally as it's skill wasn't available for me.

I found out how to level up, skill up and add gold and items but couldn't see how to use some of the other commands like gps or mount.
I couldn't figure out how to add a mount for my Pally as it's skill wasn't available for me.
I dont thonk there is a way to add the 100% mount spell to your paladin sonce it is a long quest chain. I recommend just to buy the mountskill and mount normally

Someone said something about ".command" to bring up a list in game, but I haven't tried it. It would certainly be helpful if there was a page with this info on the website somewhere.

Someone said something about ".command" to bring up a list in game, but I haven't tried it. It would certainly be helpful if there was a page with this info on the website somewhere.

.command does bring up a list in game but I don't think it's a complete list of commands available. I spoke to a few others on the PTR last night and they told me of a couple of commands like .goto which aren't mentioned in the list of .commands

.command list:

account
experience
join
goname
commands
dismount
gps
levelup #
additem
maxskill
combatstop
repairitems
stable
modify
train

Other useful commands:
.tele
for example:
.tele ironforge

will teleport you to ironforge

.mod money
.mod money 1000 will give you 1000 copper (or 10 silver)
.mod money 10000 will give you 1g

If you google "GM wow commands" you should get a link showing the rest, but most of them do not work in Kronos.

Last edited:
^ thx for sharing, because so far i used .goname with random character names to sometimes reach my wanted destination.

you should log onto K1 and do a "practice" run figure out the routes you'll take at early levels.

Top Bottom