• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Wall Climbing

Eltar

Authorized
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hodlu7tq8XQ

Does anyone know which vanilla patch is this?
I'm not sure about 1.12.1, I did try climbing IF stuff on feenix, but without any success.
Of course it is quite an exploit, but I remember having tons of fun, climbing with my friend on IF buildings, Stormwind and Orgrimmar AHs. Would be cool to do that again :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure they fixed the thing where you can jump up straight walls like that before 1.12.1 so that would be fixed on feenix and here. Though I don't think they did anything about like going up mountains with angles and stuff until like... idk after I stopped playing live :tongue:

So I imagine if you want to get up above Org, IF, and stuff I'm pretty sure you could do it, but probs not up on buildings like in that video.

This was possible on 1.12.1. Then problem is that mangos based servers do not have the same mechanic for wall climbs. This is good and bad at the same time.
Less abusing, also less fun.

My brother's guild used to invade orgrimmar trough a similar glitch they somewhat entered trough the gate of Ragefire Chasm, they were 40 of them and they wrecked the horde so badly. I wish I would find the video of this event.

thanks for answers. maybe i should make "wall climbing only" realm.:sad:

That is wallwalking, i cant remember how it was in vanilla but in TBC, specifically in 2.0.10-2.0.12 the wall jumping feature worked great, cant get it to work on a 1.12.1 server though. although i suppose this is quite irrelevant! :)

Top Bottom