• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Want to start RPing alliance side

Optonic

Authorized
Hallo you nobel RPers future friends and enemy's.

I'am ....... (i dont know a name jet) the nobel palladin. I want to start RPing on kronos (I or II) it depants on where the best offer comes from i'm nieuwe to RP so i need to learn lots of stuf. I'm looking for a guild so i would like to recieve some information about guilds there is some but its like we are a guild but where we are its not clear.

I wanne start rp a palladin when im back home from work for fun just long side my progres rogue. I am a casuel player realy play for fun i want to find a way (rp) to have 100 more fun in the game.

I stil need a back story have somthing in mind but i have to figure that out if it fits in the lore. I dont know if the guilds have there own back story or a subject like band of tiefs or army wise.

Sorry if my English is bad its not my native language.

Best regrets

Optonic

If you really want to RP on a server, where english is the common language in use, you should know how to speak english. I understood everything you wanted to say, but it's a bit irritating to read. ( even though my english isn't perfect also.)

Maybe you could put your poor english into your lore, if you're a dwarf paladin, as if you don't speak [Common] smootlhy, only [Dwarvish]

Also I would have joined you if I weren't playing on another server by now.( I also created a thread, inviting players to RP with me without any success.)

Good luck for you though! :)

See if anyone from <The Flagon> is about, GWargus. They may have what you seek on Kronos I if you haven't already found it.

I play on II, <Arcane Light> seems fairly entrenched. Their GM, Sallie, runs tabletop type events every so often.

Like i did say sorry for my bad englisch there are 2 problems for me whit the grammar its not my native language and i have dislexia

Hey Optonic,

I don't see the problem with you not speaking correct English. I bet a lot of people can relate to that, as English probably isn't their first language for loads of them (I know it's not for me either).

As FTE mentioned you can always go to Kronos II and talk to somebody from 'Arcane Light'. I am a member there and from your post I got the feeling that we are from the same country. You can message me ingame if you want. You can find me ingame as 'Ashrey'.

Hey Optonic,

I don't see the problem with you not speaking correct English. I bet a lot of people can relate to that, as English probably isn't their first language for loads of them (I know it's not for me either).

As FTE mentioned you can always go to Kronos II and talk to somebody from 'Arcane Light'. I am a member there and from your post I got the feeling that we are from the same country. You can message me ingame if you want. You can find me ingame as 'Ashrey'.
Hallo Ashrey,

Ty for your feet back
I will contact some one when i am home.

Optonic

Top Bottom