• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Warlock pet

capar1990

Hi. I've made a warlock but my pet won't attack. I got the imp pet now.
The pet follows, but it won't attack. I tried defensive and aggressive stance but both won't work.

Does anyone have a solution?

Warlock pets are insanely bugged. Possibly the main reason so few ppl play warlocks here. U need to often manually order it attack. They also get these weird hard ons. Yesterday my pet was fixated attacking everything that moves in DM in defensive stance i had to dismiss it completely because even dismiss and resummoning didn't cure his hard on.

Last edited:
In addition to you needing to have fireball on autocast I also recommend having your pet always on passive and manually ordering it to attack by using a shortcut.

You might need time to get used to it but it's good form in the long run anyways. You don't want your pet attacking things you don't want it to in a dungeon for example.

Make sure your pet is on follow and not stay. I encountered the same issue and realized my demon was set to stay but still following me around, not attacking. As soon as I set it to follow, the issue was resolved.

Top Bottom