• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Warlock profession

Loreon

Hey all,

it seems to me that as of gnome warlock mining/engineering is the obvious choice. But do you think that tailoring or alchemy might be viable as well? ... well it is, but is it the best choice?

Would like to know your opinion

Cheers

There's really no class-exclusive benefit to professions in Vanilla (aside from Robe of the Void, which costs way too much to make), so it's up to you in the long run. The only reason I'd go tailoring is for the Bloodvine set bonus. Alchemy is better because of all the money you'll save by making your own consumables for raids. If you PvP on a serious level however, I'd definitely recommend Engineering.

I'm planning on leveling my warlock with alchy and herbing, and use my mining/ herb rogue alt to hoard engi mats so later I can end up with 2 crafting professions on the warlock(the main), and world pvp while gathering on my rogue, yay

Edit- Unless you're a pve tryhard, the 2% crit is worth losing for the engi benefits in pvp (also shadow reflectors for twins hueh)

Last edited:
Tailoring is more or less required if you're a heavy raider. When bloodvine comes out, the set combined with the tailoring only setbonus will be BiS until AQ40.

Engineering is stereotypically stronger, it's just flavour of the month, what drakedog used.

For pure power Alchemy is infact FAR more powerful.

Engineering/Alchemy would be strongest, but u need a money prof to fuel one of them.

Top Bottom