• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Warlock Quest Help, can't start succubus chain.

shockwindxo

I've run into a problem.

I can't seem to get the Succubus quest chain to start, I have gone to every possible quest giver that wiki's say give you the start of the chain and I have not been able to get it.

For the record I'm currently level 42 and the chain is a level 20 quest. How can I start this chain? do I have to complete all the warlock quests in order to start it?

Thanks.

Hm...

I can think of a few possibilities, but let's begin with the easy ones (double-checks).

Are you Horde or Alliance? If Alliance please confirm Lago in Ironforge doesn't give you the quest "Gakin's summon". If Horde please confirm that Gan'rul in Orgrimmar doesn't give you the quest "Devourer of souls" and that Carendin in Undercity doesn't give you it either.

If they do not give you those quests then maybe you had already started it sometime ago (maybe without knowing it was for the succubus" and stopped in a middle-step. Please confirm that further questgivers do not give you the quest, like Godrick. Here. Here and Here are links to next steps.

Then maybe it is something else.

Maybe you guys should look to Kronow wiki database either - https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=5679 (New)

The last report on that bugreport was in April 2015. That's a very, very long amount of time and I can't see other players complaining about it. My best guess is that it has been fixed.

I took the time to make a small test on the PTR, the quest "Devourer of souls" which leads to the succubus was given to me as a level 20 undead warlock by Carendin Halgar. Maybe the OP's issue is on the Alliance side but he never gave us further information.

Thank you for your answer, we now know you are a Horde undead. Please upload bigger pictures the next time, those are way too small and I have no idea what your quests are, or even your level.

I made some further testing on the PTR, with the results being that I did not find a bug with the level to acquire this quest. As far as I can see the quest level works well and the initial issue from march can be moved to "fixed". Check pictures here : http://imgur.com/a/OpykG

Please actually do what I suggested and try to find the mid-steps of the quest. You very, very probably already started it.

Top Bottom